Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Malokun Goddess Of Irele Is Angry. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Malokun Goddess Of Irele Is Angry. (1058 Views)

Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) / Olokun Great Goddess Of The Sea ~ Worship, Divinations, Initiations, Invocations / Facts About Orisa Aje: The Goddess Of Wealth & Prosperity - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malokun Goddess Of Irele Is Angry. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nigerians have being urged to bath outside with bucket of water mixed with palm oil to Appease our goddes and prevent further death of yorubas in Irele, Ondo-State & Yoruba land entirely. We use this medium to appeal to our ibo brothers & Sister in yoruba land to actively partake in this cleansing exercise otherwise hmmmmm I will not Mention lagoon.

Hausa people have already done their.

Godbless Nigeria and yoruba people (Ase e o)

Thanks
Re: Malokun Goddess Of Irele Is Angry. by Basildvalour(m): 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
Drchristian:
Nigerians have being urged to bath outside with bucket of water mixed with palm oil to Appease our goddes and prevent further death of yorubas in Irele, Ondo-State & Yoruba land entirely. We use this medium to appeal to our ibo brothers & Sister in yoruba land to actively partake in this cleansing exercise otherwise hmmmmm I will not Mention lagoon.

Hausa people have already done their.

Godbless Nigeria and yoruba people (Ase e o)

Thanks

They should appease it nah
Re: Malokun Goddess Of Irele Is Angry. by dhorlipizzu(m): 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
Story for ifa..... mean while

This land is not for sale

Beware of iskilu my prodigal son

Yours faithfully
Re: Malokun Goddess Of Irele Is Angry. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
embarassed u think d Ibos will use their Money buy palm oil? lai lai. they dont care if yorubas die finish they will inherit d Land & property. Make u na find another means

Orisa Malokun Agbe wa o Ase.
Re: Malokun Goddess Of Irele Is Angry. by sigmundfreud(m): 8:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
Na to start selling palm oil o...business is coming.
Re: Malokun Goddess Of Irele Is Angry. by plaetton: 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
Now that we know what happens when the goddess is angry, we should also do a quick reflection and audit of all the great things that happened in the community while she was presumably happy.
I am guessing that no one had ever suffered or died of sickness in that town prior to the goddess being provoked to anger.

3 Likes

Re: Malokun Goddess Of Irele Is Angry. by plaetton: 11:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
^^^
And if I might add, we should hasten to appease the goddess and then perhaps beseech her to be co-opted into our national defence forces and strategy.
Just imagine the quick victory we could score over the Arab tokumbo inspired Boko haram when these deluded jihadist start dropping like flies over mysterious illnesses, courtesy of our beloved, but fearsome goddess.

2 Likes

Re: Malokun Goddess Of Irele Is Angry. by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:53am On Apr 19, 2015
plaetton:
^^^
And if I might add, we should hasten to appease the goddess and then perhaps beseech her to be co-opted into our national defence forces and strategy.
Just imagine the quick victory we could score over the Arab tokumbo inspired Boko haram when these deluded jihadist start dropping like flies over mysterious illnesses, courtesy of our beloved, but fearsome goddess.

Exalt what I want from lots.

I think we should move away from rituals and others and move to tapping developmental knowledge from this deities.

With Osanyin, medical expert should drill out knowledge of herbs. This would bring improvement to our health section. And also steer us back ho,e rather than running to foreign countries. This alone will attract lot of people.

1 Like

Re: Malokun Goddess Of Irele Is Angry. by macof(m): 3:31am On Apr 19, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Exalt what I want from lots.

I think we should move away from rituals and others and move to tapping developmental knowledge from this deities.

With Osanyin, medical expert should drill out knowledge of herbs. This would bring improvement to our health section. And also steer us back ho,e rather than running to foreign countries. This alone will attract lot of people.

Gone are the days when Africans knew the bush and all it's healing herbs
A man could have something like ebola and just go wash himself with some special herbs and drink some
we need the energy of Osanyin

the only sickness I think Africans had no cure for was sickle cell, even that we could grant the victim enough strength to live a good and long life

(1) (Reply)

Defining "Islamophobia" / Muslim Brothers, What Is The Ethical Solution For The Pregnant Chibok Girls? / 75 Bible References On Drinking Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.