Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up (35593 Views)

Check-out This Throwback Photo Of Singer "Tekno" And His Music Producer Friend / Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo That Will Crack You Up / This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by Sommyangel(f): 12:00am On Apr 19, 2015
PervyByNature:
No, i also noticed my crush.
OK
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 19, 2015
~ He looks like a ffag
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by chekasforchekas: 8:42am On Apr 19, 2015
PervyByNature:
See how big viju milk was back then! shocked . GMB needs to look into this angry
I swear, the size and content don small.
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by Pavore9: 8:55am On Apr 19, 2015
Viju milk is cheating us o!
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by Kk4(m): 11:49am On Apr 19, 2015
PervyByNature:
See how big viju milk was back then! shocked . GMB needs to look into this angry

Hahahaha.

My guy. Na the viju me too see.
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by neuljosh(m): 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
PervyByNature:

Guy you funny no be small
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by lordsharks(m): 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
good
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by justi4jesu(f): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
PervyByNature:

You too like food.lol grin
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by justi4jesu(f): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
sameer1212:
Chai God punish poverty, so had it been the guy no make am, na so him go they ugly?

You call this ugly? angry
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by Cool6: 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
'
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by Mekzmoney(m): 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
U go like boobs be dat na... grin

PervyByNature:
I always like things that carry milk grin
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by LewisO: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
Farano don't dare gold-dig near him, beware of that dog if u like yourself! undecided

1 Like

Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by preciousMI1(f): 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
Money is good. Money locate me in 2015.
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
justi4jesu:

You call this ugly? angry

compare him with now
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by tucky200(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
Omo...owu na bad tin o
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by danduchi(m): 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
Just imagine if this same face like go to ask his baby mama to be out....
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by emmykk(m): 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
PervyByNature:
I always like things that carry milk grin
viju milk ,yes which other thing carry milk?
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by Osamai(f): 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
Funny pix :[color=#770077][/color]D
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by justi4jesu(f): 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
sameer1212:
compare him with now

No I'm comparing it with the harsh environment and his hustling then, now he has money and can take care of himself, him no go fit sleep without light for him house so he must be fresh na. But as at then he was still handsome. With money Everyone is beautiful, you need to see Bovi the comedian back in the days and now..lol i couldn't help laughing when he shared it on instagram,Lemme dig it up sef cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by stephenqueen: 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
Chai God punish devil who talk say money no Good,i must get money oooo.Angeli to n pin re jo ma dull mi,se ki n fun eni phone number mi kole call me,toba text mi pere undecidedI go vex o
Alberto2k you still get hope ooooo gringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by Missmossy(f): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Transformation things grin

1 Like

Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by Banter1(m): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
The thunder wey go fire povert still they inside deep freezer they block. Nna mehn money good ooo.
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
justi4jesu:

No I'm comparing it with the harsh environment and his hustling then, now he has money and can take care of himself, him no go fit sleep without light for him house so he must be fresh na. But as at then he was still handsome. With money Everyone is beautiful, you need to see Bovi the comedian back in the days and now..lol i couldn't help laughing when he shared it on instagram cheesy
Now u are talking. Even before not that he is that much Ugly ne, but how many girls will look at him had been he didn't make it, or to even see the handsomeness? Not even me and u bro. Many make some one more handsome and prettier. Cheers!
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by sweatholder(m): 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
Small pikin lol

Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by nkemdi89(f): 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
Most times people always attach poverty to the difference in the throw back pictures, but they have forgotten maturity, age and general advancement like change of environment diet and also beauty products being used later in future can enhance ones present look even witout being rich.

2 Likes

Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by Sunnybabe(m): 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Tonda faya poverty. Anybody wey talk sey u no go mak am catch faya..
(with CAC voice ; AMEN)
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by Ilekeh(f): 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
Keep bleaching

1 Like

Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by Cruxader(m): 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
grin that kango got me tripping
Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by fergieboy: 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
wow transformed

Re: This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up by harizonal123(m): 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
ayowonder:
he was dark
He wasn't . just lack of maintenance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide With His Son Maximilliano In A Selfie / Burna Boy: I Can't Talk Money With You, If You Haven’t Made $100m This Year / Queen Nwokoye New Photo ( Adorable Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.