Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Verratti: Messi More Beautiful To Watch Than Ronaldo & Hazard - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Verratti: Messi More Beautiful To Watch Than Ronaldo & Hazard (709 Views)

Marco Verratti Snubs Messi For Ronaldo / Chelsea Set To Sign PSG Star, Marco Verratti / Messi More Creative Than Cristiano, Feels Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verratti: Messi More Beautiful To Watch Than Ronaldo & Hazard by Greatihex(m): 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
Paris Saint-Germain star Marco Verratti says Lionel Messi is the toughest player he has faced and the most captivating to watch, ahead of Cristiano Ronaldoand Eden Hazard.
The Ligue 1 champions have faced Barcelona three times in this season's Champions League alone, with Messi helping the Catalans to a 3-1 win at Parc des Princes on Wednesday.
Though he missed that match through suspension, Verratti is in no doubt that the Argentine is the best opponent he has ever faced, ahead of Real Madrid sensation Ronaldo and Chelsea favourite Hazard, formerly of Lille.
"Yes, the toughest and the most beautiful to watch," he toldL'Equipewhen asked if Messi was his sternest adversary.
"I have played against greats, like Ronaldo and Hazard. But I love watching Messi's touch of the ball, his style."
Verratti has regularly been earmarked as Italy's long-term successor to Juventus stalwart Andrea Pirlo and the 22-year-old says he would love to emulate the playmaker's career.
"Our style of play is still a bit different,"
http://m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/10875482
Re: Verratti: Messi More Beautiful To Watch Than Ronaldo & Hazard by imbless: 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
I too like his style of play
Re: Verratti: Messi More Beautiful To Watch Than Ronaldo & Hazard by Yustash001(m): 11:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
Your opinion...
Re: Verratti: Messi More Beautiful To Watch Than Ronaldo & Hazard by Yasher: 12:32am On Apr 19, 2015
That's for him. As far as I'm concerned, Hazard is the man.
Re: Verratti: Messi More Beautiful To Watch Than Ronaldo & Hazard by Greatihex(m): 8:26am On Apr 19, 2015
Honestly, i cnt choose btw messi nd hazard. They are both magicians. Bt, cr7 just pops up to score goals that are nt that spectacular. No magic.
Re: Verratti: Messi More Beautiful To Watch Than Ronaldo & Hazard by Ariani: 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
my hazard is up dia wit messi,ronaldo. TanKGod 4 im
Re: Verratti: Messi More Beautiful To Watch Than Ronaldo & Hazard by Krasid(m): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ariani:
my hazard is up dia wit messi,ronaldo. TanKGod 4 im
Hazard is not as good as both players when there were his age.Stop decieving yourself.
Re: Verratti: Messi More Beautiful To Watch Than Ronaldo & Hazard by Ariani: 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
Krasid:
Hazard is not as good as both players when there were his age.Stop decieving yourself.

go huge transformer
Re: Verratti: Messi More Beautiful To Watch Than Ronaldo & Hazard by homesteady(m): 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
I'm sure hazard sees Verratti in his nightmares! Damn! Hazard couldn’t even do pim in the Chelsea vs PSG match because of Verratti gringringrin
Re: Verratti: Messi More Beautiful To Watch Than Ronaldo & Hazard by julioralph(m): 12:00am On Apr 20, 2015
verratti gra gra player

(1) (Reply)

(picture) Cortana Predicts Arsenal, Man. U, Chelsea,man City, To Win / DOWNLOAD Video: Sweden 3 – 3 Nigeria [women World Cup] Highlights 2015 / Harrysong - Raggea Blues Ft Mourihno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.