Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

See What A Fan Wrote To Tiwa Savage As She Clocks 1m Followers on twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What A Fan Wrote To Tiwa Savage As She Clocks 1m Followers on twitter (2032 Views)

Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage / Shuga Actress, ‘sophie’ Goes Braless In Birthday Photos As She Clocks 25 Today / Ara, The Drummer Has Changed Her Look As She Clocks 40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Fan Wrote To Tiwa Savage As She Clocks 1m Followers on twitter by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 19, 2015
Omo lwkmd.

wow good to ear that. well done for give us good music. you are a very tried artist with good tone and good voice. I like to thanking you for all the song you singing especially that eminado that is cooling my body very well. I wanted to say that you shall delifer in good babies and the babies will call you mama. please name the babies my name so that i want to be happy. great your bross with me. that your bross DON JASSY is a good musicians. he song is very good and smooth that I can ear it like 5times before I press pors. great korede bello, di ja, reekador bank, prince and Dr did for me becos their good people with good music. thank you. nice crews mavin. you guys are really tried - See more at:

lalasticlala, seun, ishilove

http://www..ng/2015/04/18/wow-mavin-first-lady-tiwa-savage-hits-1m-followers-on-twitter/#sthash.Z0fJ3Ai1.dpuf
Re: See What A Fan Wrote To Tiwa Savage As She Clocks 1m Followers on twitter by Nobody: 4:56am On Apr 19, 2015
cry cry cry

Re: See What A Fan Wrote To Tiwa Savage As She Clocks 1m Followers on twitter by oluwafemi113(m): 5:26am On Apr 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See What A Fan Wrote To Tiwa Savage As She Clocks 1m Followers on twitter by mhizpeaarl(f): 5:30am On Apr 19, 2015
Lol who cares
Re: See What A Fan Wrote To Tiwa Savage As She Clocks 1m Followers on twitter by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 19, 2015
Ko kan aye

Re: See What A Fan Wrote To Tiwa Savage As She Clocks 1m Followers on twitter by djeezy(m): 6:28am On Apr 19, 2015
Smh
Re: See What A Fan Wrote To Tiwa Savage As She Clocks 1m Followers on twitter by babs01(m): 6:53am On Apr 19, 2015
you shall delifer in good babies and the babies will call you mama. please name the babies my name so that i want to be happy.
Re: See What A Fan Wrote To Tiwa Savage As She Clocks 1m Followers on twitter by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:11am On Apr 19, 2015
This is not a news
Re: See What A Fan Wrote To Tiwa Savage As She Clocks 1m Followers on twitter by ikelvin(m): 8:33am On Apr 19, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
This is not a news
Is that why you're showing us your bum bum and legs on your Dp? undecided angry
Re: See What A Fan Wrote To Tiwa Savage As She Clocks 1m Followers on twitter by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:10am On Apr 19, 2015
ikelvin:

Is that why you're showing us your bum bum and legs on your Dp? undecided angry

Wetin carry go there? angry
Re: See What A Fan Wrote To Tiwa Savage As She Clocks 1m Followers on twitter by Vyolet(f): 9:51am On Apr 19, 2015
This one just murdered English Language. RIP cry
Re: See What A Fan Wrote To Tiwa Savage As She Clocks 1m Followers on twitter by pembisco(m): 10:00am On Apr 19, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

oboi! u getam no be small o shocked
SELENAqueensy:

oboi! u getam no be small o
Re: See What A Fan Wrote To Tiwa Savage As She Clocks 1m Followers on twitter by ikelvin(m): 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

I say make I check whether na selena gomez be that, before I come see that ikebe. kiss embarassed
Re: See What A Fan Wrote To Tiwa Savage As She Clocks 1m Followers on twitter by ysd01(m): 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
she must be yoruba
Re: See What A Fan Wrote To Tiwa Savage As She Clocks 1m Followers on twitter by Yasher: 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
I believe the person that wrote this is a Kamoru or silifat

(1) (Reply)

Meet Former Nigezie TV Presenter Wins Miss United Nations 2015. / Embarrassing! Nollywood Actress Caught Stealing Again (photos) / See The Kind Of Photos This Uniosun Female Student Sent To Her Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.