Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Something Is About To Manifest. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Something Is About To Manifest. (343 Views)

How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! / Time For The Sons Of God To Manifest / Create Your Own Spells,manifest Your Will! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Something Is About To Manifest. by uchkochi(m): 6:18am On Apr 19, 2015
SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN, SOMEONE IS ABOUT TO CALL YOU FOR GOOD. YOU ARE MOVING FROM NOTHING TO SOMETHING, YOU ARE MOVING FROM SMALL TO GREAT, YOU ARE MOVING FROM GREAT TO VERY GREAT.

Before God does anything, He first of all sends a word. The word of God must go first before His acts. Before Jesus came to the earth, The word about His coming and His exploits was sent. I am hereby publishing God's word about your new levels because SOMETHING GOOD is about to happen. Your money is about to be released, you are breaking free spiritually. Something great is already happening. Your status is changing maritally, what you thought was missing is about to be found. Today will end better than the way it started. Good news is reaching you from far and near. You are getting the job of your dreams in the name of Jesus. Isaiah 60:1-22. I have sent the word, over to you LORD JESUS; begin to confirm and perform your word in the lives of your people in Jesus precious name. AMEN!

(1) (Reply)

Is It Neccesary A Lady Covers Her Head In The Gathering Of Believers? / It’s Easier To Blame. (just Say I'm Sorry) / Spiritual Digest For The Day 6th Of May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.