Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,445 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Brand New HTC ONE Dual Sim - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Brand New HTC ONE Dual Sim (1969 Views)

SOLD Brand New HTC One M9 For Sale / Like New HTC Desire 826 Dual Sim@ 45k call 08038940607 / Brand New HTC ONE Dual Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New HTC ONE Dual Sim by obeezi(m): 6:47am On Apr 19, 2015
Brand New Htc One dual Sim Comes with warranty....
No:08080515166
Locatio:ikeja Computer Village

Re: Brand New HTC ONE Dual Sim by Cutehector(m): 6:48am On Apr 19, 2015
Chinco

2 Likes

Re: Brand New HTC ONE Dual Sim by eniolaamoda: 7:04am On Apr 19, 2015
Obeezi I have been watching ur post
No one should ever buy anything from this guy he sells China phone
And watch out I will b paying u a visit soon in idowu lane
This is eniola
The guy u sold refoblished bold5 to his brother early last year
Just keep my 23k + bail money
U r in for it. Now I am in lagos.
Re: Brand New HTC ONE Dual Sim by luvlyoracle(m): 8:04am On Apr 19, 2015
grin grin
Re: Brand New HTC ONE Dual Sim by lourash(m): 10:09am On Apr 19, 2015
lol... eniola u worry ooooo

eniolaamoda:
This is eniola

1 Like

Re: Brand New HTC ONE Dual Sim by basille(m): 10:11am On Apr 19, 2015
This guy sells clones as original. Nairalanders beware!

1 Like

Re: Brand New HTC ONE Dual Sim by kazzonline: 11:45am On Apr 19, 2015
basille:
This guy sells clones as original. Nairalanders beware!

Proof please!!
Re: Brand New HTC ONE Dual Sim by eniolaamoda: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2015
lourash:
lol... eniola u worry ooooo

Asin ehn d guy get guts to even still they post. Threads. I can easily get him if I want to but I just wan free the guy. One day I go buy something for ikeja I see d guy but him no see me,even d@ day I dey with my mopol friends if I want treat him Bleep up I would have done d@.
I always see his post of China and refoblished phones here n there on nairaland n olx.
But I just they free d guy.
Normally I don't have issue with ppl selling China phones but make sure u indicate it. Don't post it as original or don't lie about it.

As at when I still worked for gtbank early last year I sent him 25k into his account n sent my brother to go pik up the fone,they met n transacted.my brother ain't d gadget type.so he dint check it his job was to just collect fone n bring it home for me.
On getting home d fone has been worked on it doesn't even work. Immediately d following day I returned d fone. Till date op dint even fear God enough to call or send me back my money or change d fone. This was 2014. Now bold5 is 17k UK used.

I know his shop and where he stays but I hv not had his time. If I wanted to get him it very simple.

No one should buy anytin from obeezi,mr.jerome or oj mobile. He sells fake product unless he has told u about the product then fine u can buy

Here is ops picture.

D next time u post fake stuff again that is when I will act.

I will boycott u with my army colleguea and ur family ur mum nd ur dad will smell soup.

Beware.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brand New HTC ONE Dual Sim by eniolaamoda: 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
@kazzonline and everyone else u need proof.
Here is one.
He duped a nairalander such as ourselfs named @sirlop
He stays outside lagos nd he sent him money and he sold crap to d guy.
We need to start doing tins legit.
If ppl can send me money from outside lagos to help dem waybill fones I see no reason why I shudnt trust oda sellers. By sending dem money too. Dis life na chop make I chop.
Me sending u cash doesn't mean I am stupid he'll no. I just trust u wud deliver good business. I help u u help me.

https://www.nairaland.com/1920287/
Re: Brand New HTC ONE Dual Sim by basille(m): 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
kazzonline:

Proof please!!
He advertised an HTC desire 820 phone here early last month, the price was very ok, though it was not too low for me suspect it was a clone.
I personally went to his shop at idowu lane, CV ikeja to pick some units. He was not around but he asked his workers to show me the phone, from the first touch I could detect it was a clone. I asked his people why they wanted to sell a cloned device to me and they were dumbfounded. I called him to demand the same but he feigned ignorance of not knowing it was a clone. I decided to believe him and live him to his karma.
Until I saw this thread.

I advise y'all who wants to get phones from CV to deal with the nairalander called Psalmz, his genuine. I've bought all my LG G series phones through him.

1 Like

Re: Brand New HTC ONE Dual Sim by akwunmi(m): 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
eniolaamoda:
This is eniola
i don almost fall too bu god lera save 4rm dat afin lookin guy.....wen u c e face sef ,u no go wnt trust am
Re: Brand New HTC ONE Dual Sim by eniolaamoda: 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
akwunmi:
i don almost fall too bu god lera save 4rm dat afin lookin guy.....wen u c e face sef ,u no go wnt trust am

Wetin b d@ one name. It's time to start getting dem one by one. Dem full olx die.
Dis paticular obeezi if I had wanted him in d barracks Tey Tey I for don get am down,i dey d guy back like dis with my crew but d guy no see me. I just dey look am. I just wan free d guy. 23k is nothing. Am just pissed he still has d guts to b posting rubbish here. I don't have issue with u posting rubbish but include d description on ur post or thread let ppl kno.
Re: Brand New HTC ONE Dual Sim by drey22(m): 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hmmmn...i think ure right...the guy is not even the owner of the shop...he stays at oregun and will take you dere or come meet u at idowu lane...almost fell victim but my spirit didn't transact with him so I stopped the transaction

Something happened...he was sweet talking me into an iPhone 6 dey just shipped in and was asking if I want to sell the one with him...that was where I caught him
Re: Brand New HTC ONE Dual Sim by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
basille:
He advertised an HTC desire 820 phone here early last month, the price was very ok, though it was not too low for me suspect it was a clone.
I personally went to his shop at idowu lane, CV ikeja to pick some units. He was not around but he asked his workers to show me the phone, from the first touch I could detect it was a clone. I asked his people why they wanted to sell a cloned device to me and they were dumbfounded. I called him to demand the same but he feigned ignorance of not knowing it was a clone. I decided to believe him and live him to his karma.
Until I saw this thread.

I advise y'all who wants to get phones from CV to deal with the nairalander called Psalmz, his genuine. I've bought all my LG G series phones through him.
m also good ooh

1 Like

Re: Brand New HTC ONE Dual Sim by kazzonline: 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
Wow so this obezzi guy is a scammer, am surprised ooo and he packages like he sells real stuff, as regards the htc 820 i shld av been a victim as well, the phone was ridiculously cheap,reason he said because they sell phone in bulk but i read reviews about the phone online which discouraged me totally. But i know he cant scam me thou because if i was willing to buy it i would def run cpu-z on it that app neva fails me,i used it in bursting one olx htc one m8,the guy was dumbfounded.

Welll with all this proof, there is no story obeezi is a scammer also there is this @kencarter as well his deals are so shady and both of there phones/products looks so much alike.
Re: Brand New HTC ONE Dual Sim by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
kazzonline:
Wow so this obezzi guy is a scammer, am surprised ooo and he packages like he sells real stuff, as regards the htc 820 i shld av been a victim as well, the phone was ridiculously cheap,reason he said because they sell phone in bulk but i read reviews about the phone online which discouraged me totally. But i know he cant scam me thou because if i was willing to buy it i would def run cpu-z on it that app neva fails me,i used it in bursting one olx htc one m8,the guy was dumbfounded.

Welll with all this proof, there is no story obeezi is a scammer also there is this @kencarter as well his deals are so shady and both of there phones/products looks so much alike.
hmm y d guy de bear carter cool
Re: Brand New HTC ONE Dual Sim by Oscillation(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
kazzonline:

Had an eye on d guy with all his galaxy s4 active, s5, HTC Butterfly, Desire 820 but i knw he's far from wat he's advertising. Beware! shocked tongue
I think he's same as kencarter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brand New HTC ONE Dual Sim by thefunclubenterprise(m): 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
The guy isn't a scam per say but the phones are clones , I will narrate my story.

I have sold phones in naira land as far back as 2011 when i was still in school,and a well trusted user here with this business user name.

I was in desperate need of a phone as mine was just stolen so I wanted to get anything I can put my sim and access my bbm channel and emails so my business won't suffer. I came on naira land to search any high end phone, being a bug fan of HTC the 820 caught my eyes altho I had used bigger HTCs I just wanted something OK. I felt the price is OK cos 820 didn't do too well in the market and a new one goes for 70k.
I called him and we met, over the phone I kept on warning him about China phones, but he insisted this isnt a clone, I'm always very good at bursting clones but this day I was hurrying, so I just checked a few features (I must say China has upgraded). The usual stereo speakers check, boot up menu check and all were fine so I hurriedly left cos I was supposed to catch a bus to Benin but it was getting late. On the bus I used the HTC blinkfeed only to see it in Chinese, immediately I shouted on the driver to apply brakes, called him that it's a clone and I'm coming to change it, he answered me calmly, and said he is busy, so we agreed to meet that evening, getting there he wasn't still around. I waited till the next day and cancelled my trip. On getting there he said he never knew it was cloned he tried to replace it with many phones but I bursted all to be clones. When I saw it was getting late and I didn't want to miss another journey I told him I needed my 37k back he obliged but pleaded I give him time.
So I did and dropped my acc number and he eventually sent my money back.

He isn't a bad person, very calm when talking but like advised he should write clone and also try to start selling original phones too even if the price is higher.

Eniola I believe if u call him u guys can make amends.

From my experience he is a good guy cos he could have decided not to send me the money as I wasn't even in Lagos
Re: Brand New HTC ONE Dual Sim by eniolaamoda: 7:19am On Apr 21, 2015
I called him calmly,he kept crying on phone dat he was a student,imagine mature man like dis. I could easily lock him up,cus back then I worked with a bank getting army forces wasn't hard for me,i like him bcus he is not scared Asin he has consience,he met eith me,collected d fone back,promised to pay me,i called him month to months,he kept saying he will pay now this is a year bold5 is now 17k of which I paid him 25k then.

U see to cut the story short. The guy is a scam.

He knows he is selling a clone,he knows that I can assure u.
He only looks for falling prey and den act like he doesn't kno it a clone. Isint that scamming?

It on thing for someone not to kno something is clone n u sold it to him,it another tin for the buyer to b cautioning u not to sell clone to him oooo,and u still went ahead to sell clone to him.thinking he would fall,what if u hadn't noticed nd had reached Benin? Have u thought of that.

I repeat op is a scam.
Re: Brand New HTC ONE Dual Sim by eniolaamoda: 7:21am On Apr 21, 2015
Henceforth if he puts it boldly on his thread saying "clone htc one 4sale" then no problem, but disguising it as d original. That is when he and I will hv issues cus I kno ow to get him.

It not bad to sell clone. But mk sure ppl r aware. That's all.
Re: Brand New HTC ONE Dual Sim by kazzonline: 8:55am On Apr 21, 2015
I wonder why they dont want to admit They sell cloned Phones,@IdokoJerry admitted about his LG G3, why cant other sellers be that honest?
Re: Brand New HTC ONE Dual Sim by eniolaamoda: 9:37am On Apr 21, 2015
kazzonline:
I wonder why they dont want to admit They sell cloned Phones,@IdokoJerry admitted about his LG G3, why cant other sellers be that honest?

Kazz watsapp me on08180712474
Re: Brand New HTC ONE Dual Sim by sirlop(m): 10:11am On Apr 21, 2015
kazzonline:

Proof please!!
If you are looking for proof, go and buy from him...He will teach u a lesson the hard way.
Re: Brand New HTC ONE Dual Sim by sirlop(m): 10:24am On Apr 21, 2015
thefunclubenterprise:
The guy isn't a scam per say but the phones are clones , I will narrate my story.

I have sold phones in naira land as far back as 2011 when i was still in school,and a well trusted user here with this business user name.

I was in desperate need of a phone as mine was just stolen so I wanted to get anything I can put my sim and access my bbm channel and emails so my business won't suffer. I came on naira land to search any high end phone, being a bug fan of HTC the 820 caught my eyes altho I had used bigger HTCs I just wanted something OK. I felt the price is OK cos 820 didn't do too well in the market and a new one goes for 70k.
I called him and we met, over the phone I kept on warning him about China phones, but he insisted this isnt a clone, I'm always very good at bursting clones but this day I was hurrying, so I just checked a few features (I must say China has upgraded). The usual stereo speakers check, boot up menu check and all were fine so I hurriedly left cos I was supposed to catch a bus to Benin but it was getting late. On the bus I used the HTC blinkfeed only to see it in Chinese, immediately I shouted on the driver to apply brakes, called him that it's a clone and I'm coming to change it, he answered me calmly, and said he is busy, so we agreed to meet that evening, getting there he wasn't still around. I waited till the next day and cancelled my trip. On getting there he said he never knew it was cloned he tried to replace it with many phones but I bursted all to be clones. When I saw it was getting late and I didn't want to miss another journey I told him I needed my 37k back he obliged but pleaded I give him time.
So I did and dropped my acc number and he eventually sent my money back.

He isn't a bad person, very calm when talking but like advised he should write clone and also try to start selling original phones too even if the price is higher.

Eniola I believe if u call him u guys can make amends.

From my experience he is a good guy cos he could have decided not to send me the money as I wasn't even in Lagos
You were among the lucky ones...In my own case, I sent my cousin and he sold a cloned htc one m7 at the rate of 48k...When I received the phone, I was totally disappointed that someone could sound so honest and still dupe.I called him immediately....After speaking for almost 50 mins arguing with me, he agreed to change the phone..On reaching the shop (Omega phones) my cousin discovered he wasnt the owner of the shop...The guy was no where to be found...I called and called until my ba3 ran down...i sent my cousin for 3 days, and the same thing happened..The owner of the shop told us he couldn't do anything and has warned ppl to stop transacting with him...The funny thing was that I had his receipt and he still refused to compensate us... I wasnt ready for trouble then and I told my cousin to comeback...I know nemesis will catch up with him one day
Re: Brand New HTC ONE Dual Sim by psalmz(m): 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
Wow,so all these on nairaland,i never knew..well,it's difficult to gain trust and easy to loose it
Re: Brand New HTC ONE Dual Sim by sinebaba(m): 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
he is a scam no doubt...i was in need of iphone 5s badly i went to ikeja to meet these guy i was inside eatry he asked me to come to his office i declined cos i know ikeja very well....i told him you have the phone i want to buy with you why going to your shop he said so that he can give me receipt, what a flimsy excuses! well i told him if he cant deal with me here then no deal....
Re: Brand New HTC ONE Dual Sim by kazzonline: 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
With all these allegations, its obvious and clear obeezi is a scammer, theif and a lair!!!op shld block and ban this username and account, he is the same as @kencarter as well, imagin lying you own a shop, even the owner of the shop warns peole from transacting with him, its obvious he sweet talk and charms people like he is innocent all in a bid to steal and dupe them, thank god i didnt buy that htc 820 i for dey drink the garri now
@sinebaba u get sense ojare!!

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Thinkpad/4gb/180gb/Webcam/Bluetooth/Graphics/Lighted Keyboard @38k *SOLD* / Iphone 7 (mint) / HP Elitebook Revolve 810 G2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.