Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Projectsave Devotional- He Won't Tarry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Projectsave Devotional- He Won't Tarry (371 Views)

Why We Should Tarry In God's Presence / Waiting Upon The Lord - (tarry And Don't Faint) / Projectsave Devotional- Represent Your Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Projectsave Devotional- He Won't Tarry by lanrezion01: 7:09am On Apr 19, 2015
Projectsave Devotional
Sunday
19th April 2015.

HE WON'T TARRY

Heb10:37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry. KJV

Right from when I grew in church as a boy, I've always heard my pastors make remarks like 'If Jesus tarries, we shall meet here next week' and other forms of statements that carries the phrase 'If Jesus tarries'. That has become a tradition in most centres when trying to make announcement about something that is coming ahead.

Now, with my little understanding of the scriptures, I see that Christ's coming won't tarry any longer and what we're talking about can happen anytime from now. The scripture said in Heb10:37 that he that shall come shall come. In fact, Jesus said that he's coming quickly (Rev22:7). You need to know that Christ may come before you finish reading this devotional.

I don't want us to live a careless life with the notion that Christ's coming is something that is in the distant future. It is not in the distant future but rather a thing that can happen anytime. Remember, the coming of the son of man would meet a lot of people unawares just as the foolish virgins were caught unprepared, don't be caught unprepared.
Let's live ready, he that shall come shall come very soon. He won't tarry.

PRAYER: Father, I receive grace to live ready so that I won't miss the rapture of the saints In Jesus Name. Amen

Volunteers are needed to be part of our ministry. Log on to: www.projectsaveng.org

(1) (Reply)

Fight The Good Fight Of Faith. / The Peace Of Wisdom / What Is The Plan Of Salvation/Way Of Salvation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.