Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Female Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death During Argument (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death During Argument (pic) (1296 Views)

Daddy Freeze Kissing His Female Colleague At A Restaurant In Lagos / Tiwa Savage's Interview On E Entertainment: We Had Argument On Our Wedding Day / Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death During Argument (pic) by Joboms(m): 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
Yusuf Monsurat (23), a student of D.S. Adegbenro Polytechnic, Itori, Ogun State pictured above has been arrested by the Ogun state Police command for stabbing her colleague, Eric Moses, to death in their school hostel following an argument onMarch 17th.
According to Tribune, Monsurat who claims not to know how the incident happened, was a close friend of the deceased until she began to suspect him of being a cult member. This made her withdraw from him and even withdrew more after Eric confessed to her that he was indeed a cult member.
Monsurat says she had a dream on the day of the incident and in the dream, she saw Moses and herself engaged in a quarrel, and Moses slapped her in the dream. She said as soon as she woke up, she approached one of her friends who she narrated her dream to. As she was narrating her story, she said Moses overheard, approached her and picked a quarrel with her. An argument ensued and before she knew it, Moses began beating her. She claims Moses then picked up a knife to stab her but she defended herself and the knife pierced his neck, leading to his death.
"I am from Kwara State. I am in my second year studying Business Administration. I can’t really remember what happened. Only God knows. He was my hostel mate. Sincerely, speaking, I can’t really remember anything. God knows. I have not been feeling fine. It is just like a dream. We had a normal argument that could come up between students that day. I sat in front of my room when he came. All I remember was that he wanted to stab me with a knife. We started struggling with the knife and in the process of defending myself, the knife pierced his chest. He later fell. I don’t know what came over him that made him take a knife to want to stab me.”she saidOgun state Police command spokesperson, Olumuyiwa Adejobi confirmed the incident and said she will be charged to court soon.

Source: LIB

Re: Female Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death During Argument (pic) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
How guy be your hostel mate sef undecided
Re: Female Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death During Argument (pic) by shaddi(m): 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
She would blame the devil atleast

Smd cheesy
Re: Female Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death During Argument (pic) by imbless: 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
rolleyes
Re: Female Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death During Argument (pic) by tyson99(m): 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
Efun abi edi
Re: Female Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death During Argument (pic) by enoqueen: 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
The way people are killing theirselves these days en!!
Re: Female Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death During Argument (pic) by akinsadeez(m): 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
simple case.
Re: Female Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death During Argument (pic) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
enoqueen:
The way people are killing theirselves these days en!!
NO INSULTS, just take note...
That there is no ENGLISH WORD in the ENGLISH Dictionary called THEIRSELF or THEIRESELVES ...

What we have is THEMSELVES.. ok
Re: Female Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death During Argument (pic) by pretydiva(f): 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Too bad. Pray she comes out frm dis
Re: Female Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death During Argument (pic) by Ariyke: 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
kayciano:

NO INSULTS, just take note...
That there is no ENGLISH WORD in the ENGLISH Dictionary called THEIRSELF or THEIRESELVES ...

What we have is THEMSELVES.. ok
grin cheesy wicked

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Miss Nigeria In America 2015 Emerges! / MBN GRAND FINALE- The Largest Gallery Of Nigeria Most Beautiful Damsels / LOVE BIRDS! See What Meek Mills Did To Nicki Minaj In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.