Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

A Call On Web Masters And Mistress For Help!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Call On Web Masters And Mistress For Help!!! (757 Views)

Web Masters Urgently Needed / I Need Help Web Masters / Nigerian Bloggers And Web Masters! Post Your Websites Here For Review. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call On Web Masters And Mistress For Help!!! by Ithee(m): 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
Good day greatest Nigerian Web Master and Mistress!
I've been into web development for a while now jumping from one online tutorial to another.
But there are some questions that baffle me everyday when studying
I'll be happy if my following question are replied with a convincing answer

1. Is the use of JavaScript programming language compulsory on each/all pages of a website?

2. When design a website with the HTML and am ready to upload then to a web host, will i put all my web files in the public_html directory or its just a directory for the index.html file alone

3. If the website is one which require regular update, will i be given an admin link for the treating or i'll have to edit my index.html file and upload again?

I'll be glad if my questions are answered to continue my project.
Thanks in advance

Cc:
iyenimofe
dhtml
codeEater
kenikazy
osile2012
Re: A Call On Web Masters And Mistress For Help!!! by Lovetinz(m): 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ithee:
I've been into web development for a while now jumping from one online tutorial to another.
That is the problem.
Re: A Call On Web Masters And Mistress For Help!!! by Ithee(m): 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lovetinz:

That is the problem.
That was just to get some things well understood. The problems are the ones listed above. Thanks
Re: A Call On Web Masters And Mistress For Help!!! by donsheddy1(m): 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
To anwer your questions.

1. Javascript is not compulsory on every website most especially when there's no need for them although it just seem like it is a necessity in developing a modern website. In a nutshell I will just put it to you that it's a necessity and not compulsory.

2. Once you're done with design locally on your computer, you have to upload all the contents of your webpages including your index page into the public_html folder

3. Your last question is just repeating step 2. When you want to update content on the website, just do that locally on your computer and re-upload them to the same public_html folder on your webhost.

Have a nice day.
Re: A Call On Web Masters And Mistress For Help!!! by Ithee(m): 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
donsheddy1:
3. Your last question is just repeating step 2. When you want to update content on the website, just do that locally on your computer and re-upload them to the same public_html folder on your webhost.

Have a nice day.
Thanks and God bless. Just wondering if the file wont become 2 on the web host
Re: A Call On Web Masters And Mistress For Help!!! by donsheddy1(m): 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ithee:
Thanks and God bless. Just wondering if the file wont become 2 on the web host
No it's not going to be 2. It just replaces the previous file on the webhost.
Re: A Call On Web Masters And Mistress For Help!!! by Ithee(m): 4:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
donsheddy1:
No it's not going to be 2. It just replaces the previous file on the webhost.
Ok. Thanks alot.

(1) (Reply)

How I Earned 74k Within 4working Days From May5th To May8th.(Online) / How Can I Make A Website Mobile Friendly / [Must Read] Why Your Wapka Site Can Get Blocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.