Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,386 members, 7,958,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive (71742 Views)

7 Strategies Required To Survive A Recession / See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See / How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive by kingthreat(m): 8:44am On Apr 20, 2015
missionmex:
ur statement is unintelligent as can be. Even a todler won't make it.

An exceptional retarrd.
Re: Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive by emeka2847: 8:45am On Apr 20, 2015
She copied the idea from pdp
Re: Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive by EOOJ(m): 8:47am On Apr 20, 2015
dickrider:
[size=15pt]Rubbish undecided this is just a cover up for her ashawo business. Many ladies do this so people won't question their source of funds whereas they are runz girls. I'm not decieved. Nonsense[/size]

Hmmmm
Re: Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive by mickypholly(m): 8:48am On Apr 20, 2015
U see y south African dey pursue our pple bcoz we ar ful of creativities
Re: Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive by missionmex(m): 8:51am On Apr 20, 2015
kingthreat:

An exceptional retarrd.
grow up young man and stop acting like a todler.
Re: Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive by VICTOFX(m): 8:59am On Apr 20, 2015
dickrider:
[size=15pt]Rubbish undecided this is just a cover up for her ashawo business. Many ladies do this so people won't question their source of funds whereas they are runz girls. I'm not decieved. Nonsense[/size]

I'm so sorry, pls accept my apologies, but I can't but say "u have chicken brain" such that when u see an innovation u can't recognize one, and if u insist the woman is an ashi, I put it directly to u, " this ashi get brain pass u", quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 20, 2015
Joel3:
how can she package garri?

what are the preventive ingredient added? the garri will spoil trust me.
It is moisture that gets garri spoilt easily. If the garri is well fried and very dry, it'll last for as long as can be.
Re: Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive by godunia(m): 9:02am On Apr 20, 2015
good concept,i think i will replicate it.simple packaging,thumb up.for all those who have decided never to see anything good in other people,i say head to the lagoon n do the needful,no be their fault,glo 3gb n mtn SME has made it possible for people to air their view whether useful or useless.
Re: Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive by ladipeacemaker(m): 9:13am On Apr 20, 2015
If you have always wanted to do 7 times more in your Business, Career and Life, then join over 500 Nigerians at this conference.

It is absolutely FREE. Hurry and register here on this link: http://www.blueoceanstrategyng.com/eventregister/?j=3

Please, note that the link will become inactive as soon as the first 500 people are registered.

Venue: Oakwood Park Hotel by Chevron R/About, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos.

Re: Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive by Revolva(m): 9:15am On Apr 20, 2015
good..no be many lazy naija girls wey be olosho...dats all dey know how to collect money n bang men all around
Re: Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 20, 2015
Ddonoflife:
nice innovation.i remember anytym i get broke,deres one malam in front of my hostel, eni njoku hall in Unilag. I will just walk dere and codedly buy my beloved garri sugar and groundnut with chilled water. School life is fun. Or is it wen u come bak frm class and u fight over pot of rice

Nostalgia, you brought back fond memories bruh, but i stayed in ozolua and highrise back then, grin grin grin
Re: Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive by nnamdizen(m): 9:26am On Apr 20, 2015
dickrider:
Not every girl is in thesame line of business as you my dear. cheesy
Re: Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive by fajani(m): 9:28am On Apr 20, 2015
many likes to that
Re: Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 20, 2015
That's nice concept, just like the way chines go package bitter Kola naija n sell each piece about 50hundi, U go fear. Good thinking Good product.
Re: Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive by kingthreat(m): 9:45am On Apr 20, 2015
missionmex:
grow up young man and stop acting like a todler.

Haha, a toddler's post got 18 likes already, while a senseless post like yours remain a reproach to intelligent and rational minds grin grin
Re: Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive by Mmayor(m): 9:55am On Apr 20, 2015
dickrider:

Try being a bit positive now, not every lady rides di-ck to survive you know? At least she's doing something to put food on her table. God bless her hustle jare
Re: Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive by koluray: 9:55am On Apr 20, 2015
dickrider:

when you point a finger?.......some other fingers point back,,,at least she is being productive and deserve to be encouraged.
Re: Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive by vacant06(m): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2015
dickrider:
okpo
Re: Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 20, 2015
She would have added disposable plate, spoon and pure water to complete am na!!!
Re: Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive by missionmex(m): 10:09am On Apr 20, 2015
kingthreat:

Haha, a toddler's post got 18 likes already, while a senseless post like yours remain a reproach to intelligent and rational minds grin grin
I agree u have won.go and sue the lady for being innovative.
Re: Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive by smartprodigy: 10:14am On Apr 20, 2015
dickrider:
you speak like you are guilty of this. HATE undecided
dickrider:
you speak like you are guilty of this. HATE
Re: Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 20, 2015
kodded:
pdp started the whole ish
not surprise undecided

While APC is busy introducing TENEMENT rates into other South West states..

APC may tax Nigerians to death. God save us from Tinubu cabal.
Re: Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive by Sanuzi(m): 10:19am On Apr 20, 2015
ok give me her number i want to see her in my office. Great Innovation joor
Re: Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 20, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
You see why south africans de vex?

grin
Re: Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive by Judie7654(f): 10:29am On Apr 20, 2015
dickrider:
hatred so deep. You know the individual personally?. take it easy. You don't have to bring someone else down before stating your opinion
Re: Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive by Kazrem(m): 10:30am On Apr 20, 2015
alexis2:
garri flakes,.....ijebu garri oo
Creativity.
Re: Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive by nkemjacob2(m): 10:31am On Apr 20, 2015
is not man must survive its a business idea.... That needs to b surported
Re: Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive by DeRay98(m): 10:37am On Apr 20, 2015
dickrider:

YOUR REACTION IS WHAT WE CALL BB (BAD BELE)
Re: Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive by Kazrem(m): 10:42am On Apr 20, 2015
dickrider:
See this one thinking. It indicates one of these two: You either do not have any viable idea or that is what you do - covering your illegal main job with another one.
Re: Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive by Akuneshiobike(m): 10:43am On Apr 20, 2015
And d garri is more bigger than the groundnut. Quite innovative though.
Re: Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive by Akuneshiobike(m): 10:48am On Apr 20, 2015
The garri is more bigger than groundnut. Quite innovative though.
Re: Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive by Bimpe29: 10:49am On Apr 20, 2015
Lovable! It is far better than prostitution, armed robbery, begging and all sorts of evil deals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fraudster Dupes Girl Of N14,000 Inside Gtbank Lagos (photo) / Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno / Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.