Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Ban Lifted - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ban Lifted (831 Views)

World Heaviest Woman Lifted By Crane, Lands in Mumbai For Treatment(pictured) / S-76 Chopper Ban Lifted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ban Lifted by watered(m): 2:09am On Apr 20, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders, with immense gratitude to God Almighty who has made me to see this day I also want to thank the moderator who lifted the 2 weeks ban at exactly 1:57:38am of 20th April, 2015.

In as much as I accept the undue justice I want to as well congratulate all Nigerians for a successful poll that has disgraced many nations especially those who had predicted bloodshed and break-up.

Also, let me use this opportunity to ask for your support and prayers to all the people affected by the Xenophobic attack in South Africa as we pray that the menace comes to an end soon.

I promise to uphold and abide by every rule governing this forum, So Help Me God.

Signed:
Watered

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Those Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA Released. / For Sale!!! / 5 Reasons Why Some Women Dislike Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.