Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,524 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (54086 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chinesedoll(f): 1:14pm On May 20, 2009
honeric01:

chinesedoll, how u dey? and how was your night like?

am gud dear

how are u?

Remii:

chinesedoll, jokes apart, tell the truth, how many beauty contests did you win when single. You are one of the most pleasant faces on NL. thank God for you, rflmao.

Thanks Darl
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 1:16pm On May 20, 2009
Lippy glossy faqn
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by SeanT21(f): 5:27pm On May 20, 2009
@chinesedoll

U can have na2day but he will be thinking of me the whole tyme.

@topic

Malaysian Queen!!
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chinesedoll(f): 5:58pm On May 20, 2009
LOL

U wish
u cant handle him d wway i do tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by agabaI23(m): 6:06pm On May 20, 2009
sexylicious atrocity
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chinesedoll(f): 6:15pm On May 20, 2009
no let my head burst o!!!

@topic

aww about a pics of u plssss
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by SeanT21(f): 6:17pm On May 20, 2009
Yea, He told me that U handle him very well. That is the only reason he keeps coming around. I gave him nothing whatsoever. I even call him names now n then but the boy follows me around like nothing else.He is my little lap dog.

@topic

Beautiful!!
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chinesedoll(f): 6:20pm On May 20, 2009
d most important tin is dat he still comes back to mama
men wld always be men grin

@post

aw abt a clearer pics
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by SeanT21(f): 6:24pm On May 20, 2009
Yea, He comes home after I already ran him dry.

@ topic

Beautiful Hairstyle
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by agabaI23(m): 6:26pm On May 20, 2009
chinesedoll:

no let my head burst o!!!

@topic

aww about a pics of u plssss
e no go burst. My pic will destroy nairaland. Abeg!
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by SeanT21(f): 6:31pm On May 20, 2009
agabaI23:

e no go burst. My pic will destroy nairaland. Abeg!

~~Because your ugliness is too hard to handle tongue
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chinesedoll(f): 6:33pm On May 20, 2009
agaba

ok o!

are u on fb
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 20, 2009
one of the most beautiful people kiss
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chinesedoll(f): 6:38pm On May 20, 2009
after u now kiss
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 6:46pm On May 20, 2009
sexiestHottestmaMa!!!
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chinesedoll(f): 6:49pm On May 20, 2009
My one and only
where have u been
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 6:52pm On May 20, 2009
been lukin 4 u naw
i don go jamaica, brazil, las vegas, dubai dem say na touch-and-go u dey do
ow u doin 2?
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chinesedoll(f): 7:00pm On May 20, 2009
why were u lookin 4 me
wen i have been beside u all dis while
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 7:03pm On May 20, 2009
na ur pikshure dey bsyd me, u dey on top ma mind
efry day i luk at 2d horizon hopin 2c u
bt naw i luk within & there i find yu
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Remii(m): 7:07pm On May 20, 2009
goodass:

na ur pikshure dey bsyd me, u dey on top ma mind
efry day i luk at 2d horizon hopin 2c u
bt naw i luk within & there i find yu

kada kada oh, mmeme ra oh! sofly sofly oh!
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 7:10pm On May 20, 2009
oga Remi, na d doll dey make me sing 'ewi' lyk dat o wink

@ OP
na Prof b dat!
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Remii(m): 7:14pm On May 20, 2009
goodass:

oga Remi, na d doll dey make me sing 'ewi' lyk dat o wink

@ OP
na Prof b dat!

I feel you bro, that ma'am is overloaded burden of mass seduction grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 7:18pm On May 20, 2009
Remii:

I feel you bro, that ma'am is overloaded burden of mass seduction grin grin grin grin
d@z wat jove has sent my way oooo, na 24/7 me & her

@ OP
versed in yoruba, i think hez a chief
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by agabaI23(m): 7:21pm On May 20, 2009
SeanT21:

~~Because your ugliness is too hard to handle tongue

Are you a prophetess?

chinesedoll:

are u on fb
Yap! When you are online I will tell you my ID

@Topic
ass!
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by SeanT21(f): 7:34pm On May 20, 2009
agabaI23:

Are you a prophetess?

@Topic
ass!

INDEED.

@ topic

Anonymous
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 20, 2009
cute stuff smiley
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 8:04pm On May 20, 2009
kiss cool
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 20, 2009
mschew
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by na2day2(m): 8:14pm On May 20, 2009
sensual lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Oxone(m): 8:17pm On May 20, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chinesedoll(f): 8:19pm On May 20, 2009
agabaI23:

Are you a prophetess?

@Topic
ass!

oya am online now

goodass:

d@z wat jove has sent my way oooo, na 24/7 me & her

@ OP
versed in yoruba, i think hez a chief

tell dem wat mama is giving u tongue tongue

Remii:

Lol
u are crazy
but there is enuf 2 go round sha wink ;
Re: Re:look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by agabaI23(m): 8:21pm On May 20, 2009
search for the e-mail in profile
if you cannot get it, buzz me with the email also and I will give you my ID.

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100)

Re: The Last Person Post Win! / What Song Are You Really Feeling Now? / ╚►Will You Eva Date D Person Above U?◄╝

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.