Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

First Set Of All-girl Quintuplets Since 1969 Born In Texas - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / First Set Of All-girl Quintuplets Since 1969 Born In Texas (671 Views)

Calabar Garment Factory Rolls Out First Set Of Clothing / A Set Of Leather Chairs And A Slim Screen Lg Tv (led) 32 Inch For Sale. / Another Set Of Irresistibly Beautiful Fabrics Have Arrived At Oluwajay!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Set Of All-girl Quintuplets Since 1969 Born In Texas by Brainix: 7:15am On Apr 20, 2015
In US
First set of all-girl quintuplets since 1969 born in Texas

The first set of female quintuplets in the world was born in Houston, Texas on April 8, but got global attention about two days ago when CNN and other mainstream media platforms put the family on the spotlight.

Danielle Busby delivered all five girls at the Woman's Hospital of Texas via C-section at 28 weeks and two days.

The babies are named Ava Lane, Hazel Grace, Olivia Marie, Parker Kate and Riley Paige.

"We are so thankful and blessed," said Danielle Busby, who had intrauterine insemination to get pregnant. "I honestly give all the credit to my God. I am so thankful for this wonderful hospital and team of people here. They truly all are amazing."

The girls, who Dr. Jayne Finkowski-Rivera, a medical director who assisted during their delivery, said are receiving “only modest support of their breathing,” are the world’s first set of all-female quints since 1969, the hospital said.

It first happened in 1969 - quintuplet girls were born to Charles and Cecilia Hannan in San Antonio. But all of the girls died within 24 hours.

For More Info: www.houseoftwitch..com

Re: First Set Of All-girl Quintuplets Since 1969 Born In Texas by absoluteSuccess: 7:18am On Apr 20, 2015
To God be the glory.
Re: First Set Of All-girl Quintuplets Since 1969 Born In Texas by Redoil: 7:21am On Apr 20, 2015
I thaught americans are Godless people.
Re: First Set Of All-girl Quintuplets Since 1969 Born In Texas by Femiartalade(m): 7:21am On Apr 20, 2015
I wish they were mine🐰🐰🐰
Re: First Set Of All-girl Quintuplets Since 1969 Born In Texas by tinuolababy(f): 7:41am On Apr 20, 2015
kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Short Into A Dress For Both Male And Female.. / Put An End To Your Search For Coloured Jeans Manufacturers With Oasis Bottoms! / Indecent Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.