Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

'eye Candy' MTV Cancels TV Series - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'eye Candy' MTV Cancels TV Series (472 Views)

Wizkid Cancels All His Shows In December & January For Health Reasons / Beautiful AIT Presenter Kome Osalor – Definite Eye Candy / Eye Candy Of The Day; Check Out 17 Year Old Kylie Jenner Most Jaw-dropping Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'eye Candy' MTV Cancels TV Series by Brainix: 7:23am On Apr 20, 2015
MTV has cancelled its crime thriller which starred Victoria Justice, because of low ratings.

According to Victoria Justice, MTV’s crime thriller Eye Candy has been canceled after one season.

The actress took to her official twitter account to announce that the 10-episode series which debuted in January won't be returning for a second season.

“I wanted you guys to hear it from me first, that the cast and I received news that Eye Candy will not be returning for season 2. Even though a lot of you are going to feel sad/angry, please know that playing Lindy Sampson, is something that I loved and I will hold dear to my heart.”

Based on the book by R.L. Stine, 'Eye Candy' revolved around Victoria's character, Lindy, a 21-year-old hacker, who goes on the hunt for a serial killer in New York while searching for her lost sister Sara.
For more Info: www.houseoftwitch..com

(1) (Reply)

Who Rocked The Denim Look? / Photos: Mavin Team Heads Off To Ghana For The Tigo 'ghana Meets Naija Face Off' / Nikki Laoye Throws Surprise Baby Shower For Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.