Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

OMG! See The Horrible Thing This Lady did Just To Look Like Kylie Jenner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! See The Horrible Thing This Lady did Just To Look Like Kylie Jenner (4231 Views)

Why Women Always Wear Yoga Pants Just Like Kylie Jenner(photos) / Meet The Girl Who Looks Like Kylie Jenner (photos) / The Kardashains And Resemblance, See The Lady Who Looks Like Kylie Jenner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! See The Horrible Thing This Lady did Just To Look Like Kylie Jenner by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 20, 2015
Ladies

1 Share

Re: OMG! See The Horrible Thing This Lady did Just To Look Like Kylie Jenner by Jackeeh(m): 9:34am On Apr 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I haff dead die

1 Like

Re: OMG! See The Horrible Thing This Lady did Just To Look Like Kylie Jenner by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 20, 2015
Surgery by force, admit her straight grin
Re: OMG! See The Horrible Thing This Lady did Just To Look Like Kylie Jenner by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 20, 2015
Teenagers online are doing the most insane
things to get the #KylieJenner lips. Just look
at what this young girl did to herself! It’s been
trending online that if you put your lips in a
shot glass and leave it there for some time
that it works like magic. Well, young girl tried
the trick but is crying bitterly after her lips
won’t go down

Re: OMG! See The Horrible Thing This Lady did Just To Look Like Kylie Jenner by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 20, 2015
gosh! I'm eating!!!! sad
u would have put graphic photos na! this is so not cool!
Re: OMG! See The Horrible Thing This Lady did Just To Look Like Kylie Jenner by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 20, 2015
Photos of another girl who tried the trick:

Re: OMG! See The Horrible Thing This Lady did Just To Look Like Kylie Jenner by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 20, 2015
undecided

Re: OMG! See The Horrible Thing This Lady did Just To Look Like Kylie Jenner by sexynabila(f): 9:40am On Apr 20, 2015
k
Re: OMG! See The Horrible Thing This Lady did Just To Look Like Kylie Jenner by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
gosh! I'm eating!!!! sad
u would have put graphic photos na! this is so not cool!
what were u eating I guess eBa this kind morning.wen una go rush enta.u didn't allow me finish
Re: OMG! See The Horrible Thing This Lady did Just To Look Like Kylie Jenner by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 20, 2015
sexynabila:
k
for kite
Re: OMG! See The Horrible Thing This Lady did Just To Look Like Kylie Jenner by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 20, 2015
#kyliejennerchallenge trending on Twitter
Re: OMG! See The Horrible Thing This Lady did Just To Look Like Kylie Jenner by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 20, 2015
Is it a new thing ladies have always been trying to be and have wat they don't have since the TIME of adam sad
Re: OMG! See The Horrible Thing This Lady did Just To Look Like Kylie Jenner by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 20, 2015
Classic _idiots.
Re: OMG! See The Horrible Thing This Lady did Just To Look Like Kylie Jenner by Yustash001(m): 10:24am On Apr 20, 2015
Wetin we no go see for this world again..,End time things...
Re: OMG! See The Horrible Thing This Lady did Just To Look Like Kylie Jenner by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 20, 2015
grin
Re: OMG! See The Horrible Thing This Lady did Just To Look Like Kylie Jenner by lordthree(m): 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
lips like pussigrin
Re: OMG! See The Horrible Thing This Lady did Just To Look Like Kylie Jenner by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
Omg people play too much. grin grin grin grin
Re: OMG! See The Horrible Thing This Lady did Just To Look Like Kylie Jenner by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
Damn!! So people have started imitating Kylie now undecided

I need to know that family's secret

1 Like

Re: OMG! See The Horrible Thing This Lady did Just To Look Like Kylie Jenner by englishmart(m): 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
non of my business.
That's her lookout
Re: OMG! See The Horrible Thing This Lady did Just To Look Like Kylie Jenner by sucreblazing(m): 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
eleyi gidigan ooo...Baba duck mouth
Re: OMG! See The Horrible Thing This Lady did Just To Look Like Kylie Jenner by Pebcak: 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
omg

2 Likes

Re: OMG! See The Horrible Thing This Lady did Just To Look Like Kylie Jenner by otswag(m): 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
grin
Re: OMG! See The Horrible Thing This Lady did Just To Look Like Kylie Jenner by killercute16(m): 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
Olympus has swollen grin

1 Like

Re: OMG! See The Horrible Thing This Lady did Just To Look Like Kylie Jenner by alexis007(m): 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
as you don get sexy lips......Na Godwin grin
Re: OMG! See The Horrible Thing This Lady did Just To Look Like Kylie Jenner by pretydiva(f): 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hiohiohiohiohiohio grin cheesy
Re: OMG! See The Horrible Thing This Lady did Just To Look Like Kylie Jenner by may01(f): 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: OMG! See The Horrible Thing This Lady did Just To Look Like Kylie Jenner by axortedbabe(f): 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
This family is out to turn this world around..
Re: OMG! See The Horrible Thing This Lady did Just To Look Like Kylie Jenner by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 21, 2015
grin grin grin

They didn't do it well. The struggle mehn! LOL
Re: OMG! See The Horrible Thing This Lady did Just To Look Like Kylie Jenner by Sommyangel(f): 7:22am On Apr 21, 2015
People are just plain silly.. I wish the lips never heal.. #love ur self#
Re: OMG! See The Horrible Thing This Lady did Just To Look Like Kylie Jenner by bjcuntis(m): 9:55am On Apr 21, 2015
LWKME!

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Celebrities With The Hottest Daughters (photos) / Omg!see What Funke Akindele And Ebube Nwagbo Look Like Without Their Makeup On / Tonto Dikeh's Nude Photos And Videos Are With Nigerian Embassy In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.