Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Take Your Time And Enjoy This Joke!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Take Your Time And Enjoy This Joke!!! (1085 Views)

This Joke Is Everything! Biko Don't Read At Work / I Can't Stop Laughing Oo. This Joke Is So Funny. Please Don't Laugh Alone: Share / Even Iate Idiagbon Will Laugh At This Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Your Time And Enjoy This Joke!!! by uzowulu8(m): 10:12am On Apr 20, 2015
TAKE YOUR TIME ,READ AND ENJOY THIS JOKE Rukewe packs the picnic basket with drinks and
sandwiches. Oghene carried the basket and they
set out for the park 10km away. It takes them 2 hours to get there. When they
arrived, Rukewe quickly spread the mat and set
out the sandwiches. After checking around,
Oghene found out that Rukewe did not pack the
bottle opener. They then begged Akpos to make
the 4 hour trip to and fro for the opener. He disagreed. ''You'll finish the sandwiches before I
return,'' Akpos protested. ''No we won't'', assured Rukewe. After some more cajoling from them, Akpos
reluctantly sets out for the opener. After 5 hours, there was no sign of Akpos. They
decided to wait for another 3 hours. Still no sign
of Akpos. Oghene and Rukewe after waiting on Akpos for
more than 8 hours were by now very hungry so
they decided to take one sandwich each. As they were about to eat, Akpos pops out from
behind a rock screaming: ''I KNEW IT! I'M NOT
GOING AGAIN''!!!
HOW MANY LIKES FOR AKPOS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Your Time And Enjoy This Joke!!! by Noloss(f): 11:01am On Apr 20, 2015
Una no go kill person oo
Re: Take Your Time And Enjoy This Joke!!! by ojotu4real(m): 8:51am On Apr 22, 2015
No make laff kill me abeg

(1) (Reply)

Hillarious Photo On Oshomole's Wedding / Check Out This Hilarious Chat / Hilarious Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.