Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Celeb Starstruck: D’banj Share Selfie With Usher Raymond And Will.i.am - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celeb Starstruck: D’banj Share Selfie With Usher Raymond And Will.i.am (990 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew / Davido Having Fun With Usher In Atlanta - ( Pics/vids) / Dbanj Along With Usher Etc Perform Infront Of 250,000 In Washington (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celeb Starstruck: D’banj Share Selfie With Usher Raymond And Will.i.am by afegreg: 10:50am On Apr 20, 2015
By Esekie samuel

Even celebrities to get star struck and that moment happened yesterday for Kokomaster, D’banj.

Te singer did not waste time to grab a selfie with American stars, Usher Raymond and Will.i.am.

D’banj was among other stars who performed at the Word Bank sponsored concert to end poverty in developing countries across the world. The gig also featured Mary J. Blige and Coldplay among others.

DB-records-crew-meet-will

Link In...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/04/celeb-starstruck-dbanj-share-selfie-with-usher-raymond-and-will-i-am/

Re: Celeb Starstruck: D’banj Share Selfie With Usher Raymond And Will.i.am by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 20, 2015
What happened to my baby usher!? shocked
Re: Celeb Starstruck: D’banj Share Selfie With Usher Raymond And Will.i.am by imbless: 10:54am On Apr 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
he had a foot surgery
Re: Celeb Starstruck: D’banj Share Selfie With Usher Raymond And Will.i.am by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 20, 2015
EroticAngelina:
He got injured while entertaining you.

(1) (Reply)

Olamide (the Father Of YBNL) Shares New Promo Photos Looking So Fab!....[photo] / ....and Ambode Has Finally Revealed His Official Portrait, Declares Official Nam / See Basketmouth After Transgender Operations (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.