Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Is It Possible To Send Money To Someone's Paypal Account Outside Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Possible To Send Money To Someone's Paypal Account Outside Nigeria? (1179 Views)

Is It Possible To Reverse Money Sent To Wrong Account Number? / Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Send Money To Someone's Paypal Account Outside Nigeria? by Tvaddict: 11:31am On Apr 20, 2015
Nairalanders please educate me. Is it possible for me to send money to another paypal email address using my Nigerian Paypal accout? or is there a bank in Nigeria that can help send funds to someone outside the country.

It is kinda urgent, please come to my aid. Thanks
Re: Is It Possible To Send Money To Someone's Paypal Account Outside Nigeria? by webincomeplus(m): 11:33am On Apr 20, 2015
Yes, very possible. Just ensure that you have up to the Naira equivalent of the money you want transfer on the ATM card you linked with your PayPal account.

Never mind the zero balance on your PayPal account. Once you initiate and authorise the transfer, the Naira equivalent of the transferred amount will be deducted from your ATM.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Send Money To Someone's Paypal Account Outside Nigeria? by Tvaddict: 11:35am On Apr 20, 2015
webincomeplus:
Yes, very possible. Just ensure that you have up to the Naira equivalent of the money you want transfer on the ATM card you linked with your PayPal account.

Should i go to the bank? am trying to get the paypal account verified using my firstbank account but my ATM card is verve and the verve option aint in the list.
Re: Is It Possible To Send Money To Someone's Paypal Account Outside Nigeria? by Hila12(m): 11:42am On Apr 20, 2015
Tvaddict:

Should i go to the bank? am trying to get the paypal account verified using my firstbank account but my ATM card is verve and the verve option aint in the list.

I would advise you get a visa card or master card to authorise transfer.
Re: Is It Possible To Send Money To Someone's Paypal Account Outside Nigeria? by Tvaddict: 11:44am On Apr 20, 2015
Hila12:

I would advise you get a visa card or master card to authorise transfer.

Okay thanks, i'll propably use my GTB naira mastercard then
Re: Is It Possible To Send Money To Someone's Paypal Account Outside Nigeria? by webincomeplus(m): 11:44am On Apr 20, 2015
Tvaddict:

The bank can't help you in any way. The only option you have is a Mastercard or Visa branded ATM card.

(1) (Reply)

Turkish Household Appliance Maker BEKO Builds Factory In Uyo. / Cafe Equipments @ Give-away Price With Receipts / Debt: Court Orders Sunny Odogwu To Pay Diamond Bank N26.2bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.