Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

''I Swear To God That I Never Dated Iyanya Or Ubi Franklin''; Innocent Emma Nyra - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Swear To God That I Never Dated Iyanya Or Ubi Franklin''; Innocent Emma Nyra (647 Views)

"My Target Is 12, God That Helped From Size 32-14 Is Still Is At Work" Lepacious / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''I Swear To God That I Never Dated Iyanya Or Ubi Franklin''; Innocent Emma Nyra by akinyemibalogs: 11:59am On Apr 20, 2015
Just before the media spoil her market, the first lady of the MMMG crew, Emma Nyra voices out that she is still very much single and in this full interview with ‘Emma Emerson’ of Golden Icons, she discussed several personal topics including her relationship status, status at her record label ‘Triple MG’,

And how she feels about Triple MG Boss Ubi Franklin’s engagement to actress Lilian Esoro, dating rumors, and a sneak peek into the surprising details of two music artist that also dated in the entertainment industry......

Watch Video; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/i-swear-to-god-that-i-never-dated.html

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actor John Okafor Loses Mum / VIDEO: Kiss Daniel [@IAMKISSDANIEL] - Laye / Moet Abebe Of Sound City Opens Catering Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.