Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

One Of My Greatest Achievements Is A N12m Wristwatch — Cynthia Morgan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Of My Greatest Achievements Is A N12m Wristwatch — Cynthia Morgan (997 Views)

MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) / My Hip Is My Greatest Asset —ebube Nwagbo / I Have A N12m Wristwatch- Cynthia Morgan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of My Greatest Achievements Is A N12m Wristwatch — Cynthia Morgan by greghamite: 3:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
German Juice crooner, Cynthia Morgan is a newsmaker any day. Aside her love for nudity and skimpy attires, the entertainer doesn’t care what people think or say about her.
Though, she started out as a gospel singer but chose the secular terrain when the curse of music fell on her.
Hear what she said about deviating from gospel. “My mum is a gospel artiste, so she obviously understands my craft. Many expected me to become a gospel artiste like my mum but that isn’t possible because that is not my calling. She appreciates my style of music and is my greatest fan. A lot of people do not know that I have an alter ego which is the cool-headed Cynthia Morgan.
Ask about her achievement, the boob-flaunting singer said: “I am crazy about colognes and wrist watches. The most expensive item in my wardrobe is a wristwatch which cost me N12m.

Link In...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/04/one-of-my-greatest-achievements-is-a-n12m-wristwatch-cynthia-morgan/

Re: One Of My Greatest Achievements Is A N12m Wristwatch — Cynthia Morgan by SuperSuave(m): 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
Cynthia olachi
Re: One Of My Greatest Achievements Is A N12m Wristwatch — Cynthia Morgan by imbless: 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
'
Re: One Of My Greatest Achievements Is A N12m Wristwatch — Cynthia Morgan by Henrypraise41(m): 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
And what was the archivement, some girls established many businesses when they were earning more in case of tomorrow, Ask Genny Nnaji or Empress. Thats how some celebrities started buying costly jeweleries and suits ranging from $15 to $20million and now supreme court are looking for them.
Re: One Of My Greatest Achievements Is A N12m Wristwatch — Cynthia Morgan by iphanyiuma(m): 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
That's not an achievement that's a worldly acquisition, an achievement is meant to have a positive impact not a personal possession
Re: One Of My Greatest Achievements Is A N12m Wristwatch — Cynthia Morgan by Allisonrichy(m): 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
Keep buying and don't invest very soon u will go broke
Re: One Of My Greatest Achievements Is A N12m Wristwatch — Cynthia Morgan by witnezHD(m): 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
I no the wear one shoe twice #Na wash

(1) (Reply)

[17 Facts About Earth Are So Unreal It's Hard To Believe This Place Is Even Real / Check Out Full Stars And Their Picture At Floyd Mayweather Vs Manny Pacquiao / List Of Top Ten Most Searched Nigeria Female Artistes On Google 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.