Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Instead Of Spending Time Here Gossiping All DAY... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instead Of Spending Time Here Gossiping All DAY... (600 Views)

Ali Baba And Adesua Etomi Funny Photo: After Spending, She Says She's On Period / Why Davido's Claim Of Spending N130m In December Is False / How Assassins Killed Someone Else Instead Of Me – Daddy Showkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instead Of Spending Time Here Gossiping All DAY... by lordkrato(m): 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
I know we love hearing about celebrities and their lifestyles but here's an alternative to spending all that time surfing the net while money is to be made.

Make up to N2,000 an Hour by making deliveries all around your area! You can choose your hours, Make money and Still Browse NL or LIB or (Any else?) ..

All you need is to be smart and hardworking, also.. got to have a smartphone

mail logistics@mycreditme.com or simply visit The Twitter Handle on @mycreditme

(1) (Reply)

KCEE Dash Out 50,000 To Fans At Star Trek 2015 / ABEG Help Me See Strawberry Flavour Of CIGAR. / Ciroc Throws Banky W A All White Lavish Party.....check On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.