Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,385 members, 7,954,559 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Is She Broke?.. Donjazzy Buys New Phone For Aphrodija After A Long Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is She Broke?.. Donjazzy Buys New Phone For Aphrodija After A Long Time (5387 Views)

Jeremiah Ogbodo Buys New Range Rover Sport (Photos) / Mavin Singer Aphrodija Slays In Hot New Photos / Bovi Buys New House in lekki. See The Funny Thing He Wrote. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Broke?.. Donjazzy Buys New Phone For Aphrodija After A Long Time by callistus124: 11:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-WKah4tWGarI/VTV65l9kanI/AAAAAAAAFqQ/lfpVeMb6eEQ/s1600/dija%2Band%2Bphone.jpg[/img]
Can't she buy a phone for herself?..... Sorry for my being so inquisitive.
But, lets get to think of it. Marvin singer, Aphrodija took to social media today apologizing to her fans for being offline for so long.
However, she gave her reasons as having a spoilt phone which was caused by an accident.
And so? After the accident nko? You can't just go and buy another one?....
She had to wait for a long time before Donjazzy decided to buy her a new one.
Lol.... No wonder Dban'j left you guys.

Read up her tweet below.....
"FINALLY back on social media and to the world. Thanks @leylarhcadne's hand lol for helping post and to everyone that didn't assume I just fell off the earth or ignored them on purpose. This is what my phone looked like since @jidekola's bday. Horrible accident. Sorry to my fans and to everyone that couldn't reach me. I have learned now that having only one number isn't practical. Also didn't realize how many people didn't know their Instagram password so nobody wanted to let me sign in lol. On the bright side it gave me some time to finish up features I'm behind on. God bless u all and thank u for loving me still regardless. Lol if u still do.. #dijanatiom. Thank u to my boss @Donjazzy for giving me a new phone and @bizzleo1 for the delivery. #SMD #DIJANATION"
[url=www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CBwQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%..com%2F2015%2F04%2Fis-she-broke-donjazzy-buys-new-phone.html&ei=Qn01Ve7bNufSyAPEloH4Cw&usg=AFQjCNHs6WIH0El4GKYxs7goHY7nXQTsYQ&sig2=1fT7Lj08pRGiLkEeuFzOvQ&bvm=bv.91071109]SOURCE[/url]
Re: Is She Broke?.. Donjazzy Buys New Phone For Aphrodija After A Long Time by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
PR.
Re: Is She Broke?.. Donjazzy Buys New Phone For Aphrodija After A Long Time by shaddi(m): 11:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
. Booked till tomorrow morning.
Re: Is She Broke?.. Donjazzy Buys New Phone For Aphrodija After A Long Time by Edwardhead(m): 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
i no go talk
Re: Is She Broke?.. Donjazzy Buys New Phone For Aphrodija After A Long Time by fimjoj: 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
gud 4 her
Re: Is She Broke?.. Donjazzy Buys New Phone For Aphrodija After A Long Time by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
OK
Re: Is She Broke?.. Donjazzy Buys New Phone For Aphrodija After A Long Time by blaqgold(f): 11:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
LS.
Re: Is She Broke?.. Donjazzy Buys New Phone For Aphrodija After A Long Time by Dyt(f): 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
See your assumption
Cos she didn't get on time means she don't have money to buy?
You couldn't had thought she wanted her boss to buy or she decided to just stay off.
Re: Is She Broke?.. Donjazzy Buys New Phone For Aphrodija After A Long Time by axortedbabe(f): 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
Op i see spirit of hatred in u...
Re: Is She Broke?.. Donjazzy Buys New Phone For Aphrodija After A Long Time by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
Oh no! shocked

My Di'Ja didn't have a phone all this while?
Re: Is She Broke?.. Donjazzy Buys New Phone For Aphrodija After A Long Time by kestolove95(m): 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
So i ask, wia is d money wey she dey get plenty dey na? Cox d way e dey now..e b like sae her pocket don empty
Re: Is She Broke?.. Donjazzy Buys New Phone For Aphrodija After A Long Time by ginawest(f): 12:04am On Apr 21, 2015
I don't tink she was broke.. maybe she jes wanted a break
Re: Is She Broke?.. Donjazzy Buys New Phone For Aphrodija After A Long Time by Menace2Society(m): 12:13am On Apr 21, 2015
grin grin
Re: Is She Broke?.. Donjazzy Buys New Phone For Aphrodija After A Long Time by kristen12(f): 12:28am On Apr 21, 2015
Na she sabi!!
Re: Is She Broke?.. Donjazzy Buys New Phone For Aphrodija After A Long Time by princesuko(m): 12:38am On Apr 21, 2015
First of all IT AINT YOUR BUSINESS IF SHE IS BROKE

Secondly What is wrong in Don jazzy financing the buying of the phone

Thirdly!!! She Might be doing some serious Jobs that needs finishing...which accounts for that... And you know boss might be like Dija We are loosing some serious Business!! So he had to Get it for her...

NOW MY BASHING PERIOD..

How come she doesn't have 2 or more phones
Does she not have a laptop to go online

Why does she has only one phone Number

These upcoming artistes need to groomed!!!

1 Like

Re: Is She Broke?.. Donjazzy Buys New Phone For Aphrodija After A Long Time by osemoses1234(m): 1:48am On Apr 21, 2015
All dis celeb nah manage dem dey manage.....I get moni pass her if u check my bank account odikwa tite.......

1 Like

Re: Is She Broke?.. Donjazzy Buys New Phone For Aphrodija After A Long Time by Manchidede(m): 6:45am On Apr 21, 2015
Laf wan kill me die grin grin
Re: Is She Broke?.. Donjazzy Buys New Phone For Aphrodija After A Long Time by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 21, 2015
Must you use Iphone undecided she's broke jare
Re: Is She Broke?.. Donjazzy Buys New Phone For Aphrodija After A Long Time by zeekz(m): 7:28am On Apr 21, 2015
I just had to post this

1 Share

Re: Is She Broke?.. Donjazzy Buys New Phone For Aphrodija After A Long Time by buoye1(m): 7:31am On Apr 21, 2015
how e take concern me gan an?
Re: Is She Broke?.. Donjazzy Buys New Phone For Aphrodija After A Long Time by bro4u: 8:03am On Apr 21, 2015
Firstly,she tested her boss to see if he really cares about them when they are in need maybe cos they have been pumping money into his pocket.
Secondly,the reasons she gave for being offline is false,somebody like her dont need somebody to get her what she desires when she can afford it.
Re: Is She Broke?.. Donjazzy Buys New Phone For Aphrodija After A Long Time by pojophilius(m): 8:09am On Apr 21, 2015
Edwardhead:
i no go talk
Talk d talk
Re: Is She Broke?.. Donjazzy Buys New Phone For Aphrodija After A Long Time by EmmySparky(m): 8:27am On Apr 21, 2015
Op ur funny...but I don't think she is that broke to buy an Iphone...its just one of those things....but it sure isn't about been broke
Re: Is She Broke?.. Donjazzy Buys New Phone For Aphrodija After A Long Time by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 21, 2015
I taught as much, I dey call this girl e no dey go. grin
Re: Is She Broke?.. Donjazzy Buys New Phone For Aphrodija After A Long Time by iheanyi40(m): 9:17am On Apr 21, 2015
shocked[b]most of dis gals no get shi shi, na jst packaging dey help em[/b] grin
Re: Is She Broke?.. Donjazzy Buys New Phone For Aphrodija After A Long Time by Sarimah(f): 9:28am On Apr 21, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is She Broke?.. Donjazzy Buys New Phone For Aphrodija After A Long Time by jendy36(m): 9:30am On Apr 21, 2015
Donjazzy and his magnanimous attitude... anyway, the girl must be humble and a good girl to wait up to her boss for a new phone, not showing as if she has money.
Re: Is She Broke?.. Donjazzy Buys New Phone For Aphrodija After A Long Time by igwedaboss(m): 9:37am On Apr 21, 2015
Dyt:
See your assumption
Cos she didn't get on time means she don't have money to buy?
You couldn't had thought she wanted her boss to buy or she decided to just stay off.
that was her only number, and she took that long to replace her fone. So op isn't wrong for 'assuming'...
Re: Is She Broke?.. Donjazzy Buys New Phone For Aphrodija After A Long Time by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 21, 2015
zeekz:
I just had to post this

Bwahaha! I can't stop laughing. grin grin
Re: Is She Broke?.. Donjazzy Buys New Phone For Aphrodija After A Long Time by modelboy(m): 9:58am On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Is She Broke?.. Donjazzy Buys New Phone For Aphrodija After A Long Time by kennyjodeci(m): 9:59am On Apr 21, 2015
Na wao, why you come carry d banj matter spoil show ni? Atleast d girl don get recent hit songs pass your d banj....which d banj song dey reign as we speak now? Awwwww!!
Re: Is She Broke?.. Donjazzy Buys New Phone For Aphrodija After A Long Time by Stvkmicheal(m): 10:22am On Apr 21, 2015
kennyjodeci:
Na wao, why you come carry d banj matter spoil show ni? Atleast d girl don get recent hit songs pass your d banj....which d banj song dey reign as we speak now? Awwwww!!
you feeling the niccur? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out How Ini Edo Appeared When She Was A Teenager (photo) / See What Boy Posted On Social Media That Has Got People Talking(photo) / Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.