Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) (4416 Views)

Actresses Storm Moji Olaiya's Lagos Home In Tears To Mourn Her Death (Photos) / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) / Olajumoke Takes Her First Catwalk Lesson - Walks Her First Fashion Show (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) by Acekidc4(m): 8:34am On Apr 21, 2015
The annual Miss Bikini of the Universe beauty pageant has taken a Bizarre turn after organizer insist that contestants must put aside their fear of heights as they are mandated to Catwalk on a Narrow glass covered Mountain footpath in Red Bikinis and black high heels in a 'test of their Composure'.

1 Like

Re: Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 21, 2015
hmm!! I can't do that o. what if someone falls

1 Like

Re: Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) by sexynabila(f): 8:41am On Apr 21, 2015
na these skinny gurls with figure B....na u dey refer to as beauty queens...smh

1 Like

Re: Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) by Leojamesjames(m): 8:41am On Apr 21, 2015
maka why
Re: Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:43am On Apr 21, 2015
Fashion will kill young girls soon . grin

1 Like

Re: Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 21, 2015
Like if you think they all look alike.

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) by vislabraye(m): 8:46am On Apr 21, 2015
These are all aneroxic ladies. embarassed. So not good.

1 Like

Re: Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) by asadike(f): 8:48am On Apr 21, 2015
Lol. Okwa beauty contest? Dis is just d beggining, una never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) by boolet: 8:51am On Apr 21, 2015
Where's the audience?
Re: Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) by FLAWLES(f): 8:55am On Apr 21, 2015
-_-
Re: Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) by daveP(m): 9:06am On Apr 21, 2015
kennygee:

grin
lol
Re: Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 21, 2015
sexynabila:
Bad belle is allowed undecided
If you think you're having the 'perfect figure',what's holding you back??
With their 'figure B',they are still good at something
Hater!!!! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) by Mariojane(f): 9:25am On Apr 21, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) by Acekidc4(m): 9:25am On Apr 21, 2015
Cc: Seun, Ishilove, Lalasticlala
Re: Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) by Sarimah(f): 9:46am On Apr 21, 2015
shocked nothing dey there gringrin
Re: Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) by tmtech: 10:19am On Apr 21, 2015
Dis galz ar weightless na................ cheesy
Re: Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) by Tejuri(m): 10:30am On Apr 21, 2015
kennygee:

grin

Octuplets
Re: Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) by mikaj(m): 10:46am On Apr 21, 2015
They should be more scared of being blown away by gale. See how them be. Them no dey chop
Re: Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) by EmmySparky(m): 11:47am On Apr 21, 2015
That height is too much...I can't even stand there ...my phobia for height won't let me stand there...these girls are flat o...I haven't seen a curvy and bursty chinese woman...I don't know if any exist...
Re: Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) by cocokiller1(f): 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
I hate heights
wat if a stone comes rolling nd throws dem ol off.?
what if dat glass worefa breaks?
ewwww,they need to see final destination
I rather kill myself than commit this kind of suicide
Re: Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) by golddeejay(m): 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
sexynabila:
smiley na wa for u o. Though u get gud facial structure n front. Who knows whether u sef na figure P
Re: Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) by Rajjah(f): 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
sexynabila:
buhahahahaha
Re: Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Even for N1m ?

Me cannot try it..
Re: Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) by abbacar: 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
dem die.....its simply.
no b dem they find crown....dey should pay the price
Re: Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) by Beegie(f): 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
People of NL, haba. Look @ d pic very well na. Any1 can walk on dt tyn witout fallin out, except d person wants 2 jump d protector, which is half of their height (or more 4 sum of dem)
Re: Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) by Airforce1(m): 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) by pretydiva(f): 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
Issokay. Wishing them a happy cat walking tru d valley of d dead
Re: Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
sexynabila:
*just asking* sister o,which category of ladies can we refer to beauty queens?
Re: Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nothing scary 'bout the pic
Re: Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) by ifyan(m): 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
Na den sabi.
Mtchewwwww.

You know. ...
Re: Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) by Holywizard: 11:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
i'm only seeing china/korea made skiny bit'c'hes
Re: Scary!! Beauty Queens Made To Catwalk Through The Valley Of Death(photos) by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:16am On Apr 22, 2015
the valley of death
angry angry
Bia Op, respect yourself o

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This S-hy B@be W!th Unsh@ve T0t0 / “so He Didn’t Do Any Surgery?” – Trending Video Of Bobrisky Without His Bosom / Girl Texts Ex Using Lyrics From Adele’s “hello” – And The Result Is Hilarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.