Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Put Me On The Same Scale With Any 9ja Artiste & I'll Deliver Better-supaslim - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Put Me On The Same Scale With Any 9ja Artiste & I'll Deliver Better-supaslim (350 Views)

Listen To One Of Supaslim's Songs / Fresh 9JA DJ Mix! Download "The Impeccable 9ja Mixtape" Mixed By DJ Hypno! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Put Me On The Same Scale With Any 9ja Artiste & I'll Deliver Better-supaslim by supaslim(m): 10:15am On Apr 21, 2015
He's so sure he can deliver when placed on the same scale with any of the socalled established Nigerian musicians, his name is OYEMIKE PRINCEWILL CHUKWUDI. Stage name "supaslim" born in ogunstate, grew up there and now school in UNIBEN, edo state. His major genre is rnb/rap. Very good on any beat and as done several songs both single and featured but with less promotion! He's well known in his school and his song az bin well circulated in his school. Check his songs here www.soundloaded.net or www.datafilehost.com/d/136a5fdc (MY CALL).

Do u think dis guy as gat what it takes to be on the same stage with them! Listen and comment!
Re: Put Me On The Same Scale With Any 9ja Artiste & I'll Deliver Better-supaslim by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 21, 2015
[quote author=supaslim post=32947482]He's so sure he can deliver when placed on the same scale with any of the socalled established Nigerian musicians, his name is OYEMIKE PRINCEWILL CHUKWUDI. Stage name "supaslim" born in ogunstate, grew up there and now school in UNIBEN, edo state. His major genre is rnb/rap. Very good on any beat and as done several songs both single and featured but with less promotion! He's well known in his school and his song az bin well circulated in his school. Check his songs here www.soundloaded.net or www.datafilehost.com/d/136a5fdc (MY CALL).Oga let me give u a clue saint what other artist did,we were at the Nigeria association of dj's yesterday, all we did was buy their Jersey which is 10k and there are 100 dj's in attendance name all the biggest dj's in Nigeria, they were there...each of them,u buy 500naira drink for with ur disc... that's total of 60k that's all.u are not better than anyone yet until people say so not u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Nigerian Song For A Show / Djey James || Jame's Media Graphix Desine / Popito - Your Problem Ft. Orezi, Skales & Kayswitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.