Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Has D'banj Already Become A Father | You Have To See This Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Has D'banj Already Become A Father | You Have To See This Pics (1186 Views)

“i’m Not The Perfect Husband And Father You May Think I Am” – Veteran Actor RMD / "This Is Why I Love South Africa" - D'banj Reveals (photo) / D'banj Performs At A Ciroc Event In Mauritius(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has D'banj Already Become A Father | You Have To See This Pics by wadasus: 10:34am On Apr 21, 2015
In case you never knew, a report broke out
sometime in year 2011 that Genevieve was
pregnant for D'banj but the koko master
denied the report. Well, today a new report
came out from a blogger who knew D'banj
and Don Jazzy very well right from when they
were still together in MO'HITS.
Though D'banj has been hiding this from his
fans, I believe now they already know.
According to the blogger, one of the ladies in
this pix below is the mother of D'banj's
child:
Now incase you are confused, see a hint
below:
Congrats to him anyway.

Re: Has D'banj Already Become A Father | You Have To See This Pics by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 21, 2015
Adebanjo!!! Why are u hiding ur pikin and we know sey u be person papa already wink
Re: Has D'banj Already Become A Father | You Have To See This Pics by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
FOOOLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Has D'banj Already Become A Father | You Have To See This Pics by HAYSHIRES: 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
if this is true, then good for em

(1) (Reply)

8 Yr Old Boy Smuggled Into Spain In Suitcase Has Been Allowed To Stay / It Rained FISH In Thailand Instead Of Rain Or Snow(pics) / See Mikel Obi's Boo Olga Enjoying A Nigerian Meal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.