Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,347 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Nigeria Among The Top Refugee Producers In The World (picture) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Among The Top Refugee Producers In The World (picture) (782 Views)

Refugee Who Trekked 7-hour Across U.s.-canada Border, May Lose Fingers And A Toe / Why I'm Better Than A Refugee (migrant) Glacierblog / Pics: Refugee Couple Throw Themselves On Train Tracks To Avoid Being Taken To Ca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Among The Top Refugee Producers In The World (picture) by debbie(f): 11:21am On Apr 21, 2015
This is so sad and i wonder why people take such risk.Thousands have already died and another boot capsized in the red sea.

What is our problem? yes Nigeria is not developing,but why go through such risk and disgracing the country too. angry

Re: Nigeria Among The Top Refugee Producers In The World (picture) by maternal: 11:50am On Apr 21, 2015
I'd rather die.in the red sea than live in naija with no.way of getting out.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Among The Top Refugee Producers In The World (picture) by omanzo02: 9:36pm On May 02, 2015
maternal:
I'd rather die.in the red sea than live in naija with no.way of getting out.

Your loss

(1) (Reply)

My Boy Just Got The Czech Study Visa.....smiles!!! / Work Visa Abroad Or Admission Into Federal University In Nigeria / PHOTOS: 5 People Injured At Accident Scene In Owode Mile12, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.