Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Kanye West - "Celebs Not The Illuminati, They Don't Have That Kind Of Power' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West - "Celebs Not The Illuminati, They Don't Have That Kind Of Power' (492 Views)

Why Do Our Celebs Not Like Using The Delete Button On Their Social Media Pages? / "Celebs Not The Illuminati, They Don't Have That Kind Of Power'- Kanye West / "Celebs Are Not Illuminati,they Don't Have That Kind Of Power" -kanye West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West - "Celebs Not The Illuminati, They Don't Have That Kind Of Power' by creebhills(m): 11:59am On Apr 21, 2015
Kanye West wrote a full long pages of Article for Paper Magazine. the same Magazine responsible for his Wife and mother of his Daughter Kim Kardashian Break the Internet Last Year.

in this Article he shares his experiences of growing up as a child in china town,and how the Chinese people would come rub is face to see if his colour of been black change.. he said: It was really bleeped up, but I feel like it was preparing me for a world perspective that a lot of my friends who never got a chance to travel didn't get. Now my perspective, a lot of times, is so much wider than someone who's limited to the concept of any particular so-called world that's not the real world.

ALSO READ:Emma Nyra- I Never Dated Ubi Franklin,Ubi says they Did,She Tweets, “Women Should Never Be Forced Or Abused:http://www./2015/04/emma-nyra-i-never-dated-ubi-franklinubi.html

reAD THE FULL ARTICLE HERE :http://www./2015/04/kanye-west-celebs-not-illuminati-they.html

(1) (Reply)

''beyonce Has The Same 24 Hours Like You''; Toyin Lawani Dishes Out Her Grass To / 86 Eritrean Christians Heading To Europe Kidnapped In Libya. / 5 Fake Herbalists Arrested In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.