Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

1st Visit To The Girls' House U Want 2 Marry. U See This What Will You Do? PHOTO - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 1st Visit To The Girls' House U Want 2 Marry. U See This What Will You Do? PHOTO (975 Views)

Pls Want 2 Know If 2pac Is Dead Or Alive / What Should He Do (photo) / Most Of The Girls On Nairaland Claiming Intelligent Don't Have Shit For Yansh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1st Visit To The Girls' House U Want 2 Marry. U See This What Will You Do? PHOTO by cogbuagu: 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
On your first visit to a girls' house u want to marry, you are entertained & you decide to return the dish/cup to the kitchen while she must have excused herself and you see a messed up kitchen in her apartment as this,

what do you do?

*Help Clear the mess?
*Leave the apartment without notice?
*Ask Her questions about it?
*Act like you saw nothing?

And finally will you still marry her?

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: 1st Visit To The Girls' House U Want 2 Marry. U See This What Will You Do? PHOTO by cogbuagu: 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
I fainted oo!!!!!
Re: 1st Visit To The Girls' House U Want 2 Marry. U See This What Will You Do? PHOTO by KAYNINI(m): 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
i will check other rooms and stage a protest before leaving
Re: 1st Visit To The Girls' House U Want 2 Marry. U See This What Will You Do? PHOTO by NmaGOD44(f): 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
call everyone in the house together and tell them to knell down.......they deserve to b punished

1 Like

Re: 1st Visit To The Girls' House U Want 2 Marry. U See This What Will You Do? PHOTO by myqel(m): 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
I will reduce her bride price angry
Re: 1st Visit To The Girls' House U Want 2 Marry. U See This What Will You Do? PHOTO by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
Keep my mouth shut and tell them I'm leaving. Invite her to stay at an apartment for a week and see d result. D result will tell whether or not to keep her.
Re: 1st Visit To The Girls' House U Want 2 Marry. U See This What Will You Do? PHOTO by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
cogbuagu:
On your first visit to a girls' house u want to marry, you are entertained & you decide to return the dish/cup to the kitchen while she must have excused herself and you see a messed up kitchen in her apartment as this,

what do you do?

*Help Clear the mess?
*Leave the apartment without notice?
*Ask Her questions about it?
*Act like you saw nothing?

And finally will you still marry her?

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
I go just vomit the food wey I Don chop and just jejely walk out and reserve my comments for another day
Re: 1st Visit To The Girls' House U Want 2 Marry. U See This What Will You Do? PHOTO by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
Filthy!

(1) (Reply)

See The Chemical That Can Turn You To White Man Within 6 Hours / Photos: Fire Guts Shopping Mall, Banks In Lagos / OMG! What I Witnessed On An ATM Section Of Union Bank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.