Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,741 members, 7,955,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

No More Beef! Samklef And Wizkid Make Peace On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No More Beef! Samklef And Wizkid Make Peace On His Birthday (471 Views)

How Davido, Olamide And Wizkid Faired On Wale "SHINE" Album - TheSynord / Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo / No More Beef? Skales Praises Wizkid’s Latest Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No More Beef! Samklef And Wizkid Make Peace On His Birthday by afegreg: 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
By Emmanuella Ngozi Peters

Obviously the beef between popular Producer Samklef and star boy Wizkid has finally come to an end, as Samklef shared a touching forgiveness message on his Instagram.

It is known that the two were at loggerheads for unknown reason but it is believed Samklef is unhappy because Wizkid isn’t supportive of his trade anymore.

Samklef wrote on Instagram, “want 2 humbly appreciate my fans….me and my bro wizkid met on my bday feb5th and laughed over everything. .. sometimes we disagree almost as often as we agree. to those i’ve wronged i asked for forgiveness.. to those that wronged me i forgive you from the depth of my heart God bless wiz and God bless me 2……”

Link In...>>http://expressng.com/2015/04/no-more-beef-samklef-and-wizkid-make-peace-on-his-birthday/

(1) (Reply)

Snoop: Pharrell Understands Me / Blogger Is Giving Out Free 1000naira Recharge Card See Promo Here / Lil Wayne Was Kicked Out Of Plane Today.. See Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.