Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Wizkid And Samklef End Beef [DETAILS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Samklef End Beef [DETAILS] (641 Views)

Kcee, Harrysong End Beef At The Headies Award Show / Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars / Checkout These Throwback Photos Of Wizkid,skales And Samklef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And Samklef End Beef [DETAILS] by Goldrushnigeria(m): 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
Wizkid and the man behind his acclaimed debut Superstar album, Samklef have ended their months old beef. The two were at loggerheads for unknown reason but it is believed Samklef is unhappy because Wizkid isn’t supportive of his trade anymore.

The man (Samklef) himself has now revealed that they have ended the war on February 5, 2015.

Samklef wrote on Instagram, “want 2 humbly appreciate my fans….me and my bro wizkid met on my bday feb5th and laughed over everything. .. sometimes we disagree almost as often as we agree. to those i i’ve wronged i asked for forgiveness.. to those that wronged me i forgive you from the depth of my heart god bless wiz and god bless me 2……” Let there be peace, and there was peace

http://goldrushnews247.com/wizkid-and-samklef-end-beef-details/

Re: Wizkid And Samklef End Beef [DETAILS] by Lobolintin(m): 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
OK..
Re: Wizkid And Samklef End Beef [DETAILS] by zinachidi(m): 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
story for the snakes. I believe d fight was staged due to publicity reasons. Beef ko, chicken ni. grin.
Re: Wizkid And Samklef End Beef [DETAILS] by Spaxon(f): 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
it must always be wizKid
Re: Wizkid And Samklef End Beef [DETAILS] by Rapzino: 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
Eyaaa, i love beef die!

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Storms S/africa To Champion Women Empowerment / Why Cant Kobe Sign A Pre Nup With Vanessa? / Spot The Differences & Win!!! Featuring Sebee Crooner, Sossi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.