Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Title Of The Best Nigerian Book You Have Read An The Author - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Title Of The Best Nigerian Book You Have Read An The Author (658 Views)

About The Book "We Are All Biafrans" And Chido Onumah, The Author / Five Books You Must Have Read As A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Title Of The Best Nigerian Book You Have Read An The Author by Opesurebet247(m): 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nigerian stories are rich in culture, satire and allusion. I have been privileged to read quite a number of books by Nigerian authors at various stages of my life. Would find it a honour if you can share yours
Re: Title Of The Best Nigerian Book You Have Read An The Author by Mprex(f): 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
THINGS FALL APART
CHINUA ACHEBE

DIZZY ANGEL
GRACY OSIFO

JOYS OF MOTHERHOOD
BUCHI EMECHETA
Re: Title Of The Best Nigerian Book You Have Read An The Author by Khd95(m): 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
"Women of owu" by femı osofısan.
Re: Title Of The Best Nigerian Book You Have Read An The Author by GboyegaD(m): 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
Politics of power and money deceit. I can't remember the author but I read it in 1997. Looking for that book to read again.
Re: Title Of The Best Nigerian Book You Have Read An The Author by Spongia1(m): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi-Adichie
Re: Title Of The Best Nigerian Book You Have Read An The Author by Opesurebet247(m): 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
There was a country By Chinua Achebe
Re: Title Of The Best Nigerian Book You Have Read An The Author by sinisters(m): 11:22am On Apr 22, 2015
You must set forth at Dawn-Wole Soyinka
The accidental public servant- El Rufai
These two are classics especially the WS book. The later is just so funny,everybody was guity except the author...it exposed Nigerian political underground scenes(both books)
Re: Title Of The Best Nigerian Book You Have Read An The Author by Opesurebet247(m): 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
sinisters:
You must set forth at Dawn-Wole Soyinka
The accidental public servant- El Rufai
These two are classics especially the WS book. The later is just so funny,everybody was guity except the author...it exposed Nigerian political underground scenes(both books)
Would get the latter for my library

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Muse With Kunbi Black - My Boo / Padypady.com The Nigeria Website That Have Attracted Facebook And Google / White Roses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.