Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Have Samklef And Wizkid Started Again? Check Wizkid Reply To Samklef - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have Samklef And Wizkid Started Again? Check Wizkid Reply To Samklef (1389 Views)

Wizkid's Reply To Fan Who Asked When He Was Getting Married / Mr Eazi Claims He's Single And Searching, See Funny Wizkid Reply / Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Samklef And Wizkid Started Again? Check Wizkid Reply To Samklef by bolajioginni: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
This morning I woke up to see popular producer, Samklef, saying him and wizkid have settled their beef so I was happy but wizkid replied saying some things against Samklef.
Check out their tweets after the cut;

see more screenshots on http://talkwithbeejay..in/2015/04/have-samklef-and-wizkid-started-again.html

Re: Have Samklef And Wizkid Started Again? Check Wizkid Reply To Samklef by Evina(f): 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
Some food for thought from Wizkid.
Re: Have Samklef And Wizkid Started Again? Check Wizkid Reply To Samklef by naijaboiy: 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Wizkid comment clearly shows that samklef was the one who started everything.

Now the childish guy is back to his senses.
Re: Have Samklef And Wizkid Started Again? Check Wizkid Reply To Samklef by nicerichard05: 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
hmmm
Re: Have Samklef And Wizkid Started Again? Check Wizkid Reply To Samklef by mhizpeaarl(f): 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
Smh.. Its all good
Re: Have Samklef And Wizkid Started Again? Check Wizkid Reply To Samklef by Airforce1(m): 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
I'm with wizkid on this one

Album Loading...
Re: Have Samklef And Wizkid Started Again? Check Wizkid Reply To Samklef by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
E ye ye ye Sam klef noni, its ur boi wizzy

Baby girl I like d way u wine it
DAT song iz still ma hit anyday
Re: Have Samklef And Wizkid Started Again? Check Wizkid Reply To Samklef by hahn(m): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
Very wise words from wizzy. Impressed

1 Like

Re: Have Samklef And Wizkid Started Again? Check Wizkid Reply To Samklef by kodded(m): 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Have Samklef And Wizkid Started Again? Check Wizkid Reply To Samklef by ibrokola(m): 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
Aren't we tired of paying attention to these kids? Well I think the blogger should get a real job so we can focus on other things.
And isn't this old news? Op I think you woke up 2 months and 16 days late!
Re: Have Samklef And Wizkid Started Again? Check Wizkid Reply To Samklef by pretydiva(f): 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dats their business
Re: Have Samklef And Wizkid Started Again? Check Wizkid Reply To Samklef by Dohmeenick(m): 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
you are a big fool
......ode
Re: Have Samklef And Wizkid Started Again? Check Wizkid Reply To Samklef by DahtzFestjayz: 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Airforce1:
I'm with wizkid on this one

Album Loading...
How much is your Collabo fee?
Re: Have Samklef And Wizkid Started Again? Check Wizkid Reply To Samklef by Airforce1(m): 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
How much is your Collabo fee?

I didn't go into music cuz of money

I want to sing for fun
Re: Have Samklef And Wizkid Started Again? Check Wizkid Reply To Samklef by DahtzFestjayz: 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Airforce1:

I didn't go into music cuz of money

I want to sing for fun
Thats the Passion for music.
Re: Have Samklef And Wizkid Started Again? Check Wizkid Reply To Samklef by Airforce1(m): 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Thats the Passion for music.

Yes smiley

1 Like

Re: Have Samklef And Wizkid Started Again? Check Wizkid Reply To Samklef by Seequadry(m): 10:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
ori bobo samklef yen kope rara
Re: Have Samklef And Wizkid Started Again? Check Wizkid Reply To Samklef by iphanyiuma(m): 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
This is the first time am seeing wizkid say something sensible...other than women and money talk...lollzz
Re: Have Samklef And Wizkid Started Again? Check Wizkid Reply To Samklef by nuelzy: 7:20am On Apr 22, 2015
samklef should have known better..that wiz-fool is an egoist..he must rub it all on ur face...his imaturity is a pathetic one...he's yet to understand how to think b4 actin,a clear sign of his fool-hardy downfall..."just lyk jik and hypo...d latter has taken over d market..while d former is still feeling lyk d only king that must be bought"...
Re: Have Samklef And Wizkid Started Again? Check Wizkid Reply To Samklef by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 22, 2015
That comment by wizkid thou my God.....perfect reply.

(1) (Reply)

''I Had An Affair With The Young, Scared And Lonely''; Mariah Carey-ex-lover, Da / LOL! See What Comedian Seyi Law Looked Like At 25 / Another Police Caught On Camera Beating A Civilian On The Highways Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.