Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Learning Forum Or Bashing Forum - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Learning Forum Or Bashing Forum (559 Views)

NL Arabic Learning Thread :) / Learning-dawah-from-nuh-alayhi-salam / Is This Section A Secular Muslim Forum Or An Islamic Muslim Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learning Forum Or Bashing Forum by whyfy(m): 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
I thought this forum was created for learning but all I see is insult trading between my muslim brothers and the christian counterparts...
Christians here, Islam is all about believe and faith, if you feel you don't believe the message then ask questions or leave.
And for my muslim brothers, where did all the educational thread go? We need more knowledge and less in-fighting..
Re: Learning Forum Or Bashing Forum by Empiree: 4:03am On Apr 22, 2015
whyfy:
I thought this forum was created for learning but all I see is insult trading between my muslim brothers and the christian counterparts...
Christians here, Islam is all about believe and faith, if you feel you don't believe the message then ask questions or leave.
And for my muslim brothers, where did all the educational thread go? We need more knowledge and less in-fighting..
@underlined, bro, i think you need to fast forward. Those Christian folks have gone beyond that. They're simply not interested in "asking". Come on board and contribute your quota. That shall be duly appreciated

1 Like

Re: Learning Forum Or Bashing Forum by 9jaforlife: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
whyfy:

Salam.

I'm pretty sure you'd have a clearer picture of what goes on in NL if you become regular in this section. Experience they say is the best teacher...

Things you'd soon find out include

#The Christians are NOT interested in any knowledge sharing. All they want is to spread the false believe that they hold towards Islam

#With the way they throw insults during discussion, it is difficult not to match their extreme rudeness. Some of them go as far as insulting others' parents.

#They annoyingly recycle old lies about Islam and post them over and over and over again, even after such lies have been refuted thoroughly

#There are many, many educative posts on Islam, many of these posts have refuted their ill claims but all they always do is refer to such posts as lies.

I hope you'll have a first-hand experience and subsequently conclude on your own. All the best!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Learning Forum Or Bashing Forum by udatso: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2015
9jaforlife:

Salam.

I'm pretty sure you'd have a clearer picture of what goes on in NL if you become regular in this section. Experience they say is the best teacher...

Things you'd soon find out include

#The Christians NOT interested in any knowledge sharing. All they want is to spread the false believe that they hold towards Islam

#With the way they throw insults during discussion, it is difficult not to match their extreme rudeness. Some of them go as far as insulting others' parents.

#They annoying recycle old lies about Islam and post them over and over and over again, even after such lies have been refuted thoroughly

#There are many, many educative posts on Islam, many of these posts have refuted their ill claims but all they always refer to such posts as lies.

I hope you'll have a first-hand experience and subsequently conclude on your own. All the best!!
Well said

3 Likes

Re: Learning Forum Or Bashing Forum by 9jaforlife: 11:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
udatso:

Well said

Thank you bro!

(1) (Reply)

Virture Of The Last Ten Days Of Ramadan / Patience Of Believers / When I Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.