Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Oritsefemi’s Babymama Fires Back At Him, ‘you’re Heartless And Cruel’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi’s Babymama Fires Back At Him, ‘you’re Heartless And Cruel’ (1668 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Replies Kemi Olunloyo's Call For Boobs Reduction, Kemi Fires Back / Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup / #NoMoreFamilyBusiness: 'Bro, You Need God' - Peter Fires Back At Jude Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oritsefemi’s Babymama Fires Back At Him, ‘you’re Heartless And Cruel’ by famobaba(m): 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
By Emmanuella Ngozi Peters

This is indeed a double wahala for Oritsefemi as his babymama Blessing Rawa who he accused of hacking his instagram account has fired back at the singer for saying she hacked his account.

Femi who already has two children from different women, age 10 and 11 and has openly said he is not going to get married to any of his babymama.

Blessing took to her has own page to react to the accusations.

My attention was called to a post on instagram this morning by some friends. My fiancee of five years put me on the blast and accused me of hacking his IG page, this is really surprising to me as I wasn’t around him when his phone got hacked or in Lagos, neither do I have the password to his IG account. How I could have hacked a personal phone that I don’t own beats me. I will never betray you like this Femi, I have always resolved to settling our issues in private no matter how bad it is. I can understand if....

Link In for more gist...>>http://expressng.com/2015/04/oritsefemis-babymama-fires-back-at-him-youre-heartless-and-cruel/

Re: Oritsefemi’s Babymama Fires Back At Him, ‘you’re Heartless And Cruel’ by mhizpeaarl(f): 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
Uhmmm. Blog wars..
Re: Oritsefemi’s Babymama Fires Back At Him, ‘you’re Heartless And Cruel’ by akinboyepelumi9: 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
Why not send this message to his phone tru SMS or Personal Mail! Abi!

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi’s Babymama Fires Back At Him, ‘you’re Heartless And Cruel’ by Acekidc4(m): 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
This 1 na real Double Wahala ohgringringrin
Re: Oritsefemi’s Babymama Fires Back At Him, ‘you’re Heartless And Cruel’ by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
Girls sha, always likes treated badly.I bet a guy would have been asking this lady out and she choose to stay with this clown
Re: Oritsefemi’s Babymama Fires Back At Him, ‘you’re Heartless And Cruel’ by Young03(m): 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
Na double wahala 4 una bodi.....
Re: Oritsefemi’s Babymama Fires Back At Him, ‘you’re Heartless And Cruel’ by nicerichard05: 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
mtchewww, u wen first give this kinda gal belle nor be wahala u dey find for lyf.
i yav tired for all dis celebrity nonsense jor.

Barman abeg pass me one origin nd one Baby Okwu mak i take clear my waist

*****meanwhile****
na this kinda mum.u story dey hit fp cheesy grin
Re: Oritsefemi’s Babymama Fires Back At Him, ‘you’re Heartless And Cruel’ by imbless: 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Oritsefemi’s Babymama Fires Back At Him, ‘you’re Heartless And Cruel’ by hahn(m): 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
She's even proud to say "my fiance of 5 years". Why will he ever want to get married to her? That's like wearing the same boxers for 5years
Re: Oritsefemi’s Babymama Fires Back At Him, ‘you’re Heartless And Cruel’ by tinuolababy(f): 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
oro sunukun
Re: Oritsefemi’s Babymama Fires Back At Him, ‘you’re Heartless And Cruel’ by enoqueen: 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
Na she sabi
Re: Oritsefemi’s Babymama Fires Back At Him, ‘you’re Heartless And Cruel’ by Mutendiwashe(f): 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
undecided a rather immature way of breaking up with a woman i must say...
Re: Oritsefemi’s Babymama Fires Back At Him, ‘you’re Heartless And Cruel’ by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Is she really proud to be a baby mama?

To me, single parent is better than being a baby mama.

It's her life, still.
Re: Oritsefemi’s Babymama Fires Back At Him, ‘you’re Heartless And Cruel’ by pretydiva(f): 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
I don't give a hoot about d hacker or d hackee
Re: Oritsefemi’s Babymama Fires Back At Him, ‘you’re Heartless And Cruel’ by dechandel(f): 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
Engaged for five years??
Interesting!!
Re: Oritsefemi’s Babymama Fires Back At Him, ‘you’re Heartless And Cruel’ by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
Chai!be like say they want to start another movie again
Re: Oritsefemi’s Babymama Fires Back At Him, ‘you’re Heartless And Cruel’ by pri3stess(f): 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
Fiance of 5 years? is it an apprenticeship? and she's even proud to say it sef. how is can she be engaged to a man for 5 years and even after his fame, he still didn't find the need to finally 'wife' her? Obviously he has no intentions of marrying her, so she just wasted 5yrs+ of her life being trapped in a useless relationship that didn't bring anything meaningful into her life other than single motherhood. Another thing that baffles me is how a chick that can compose her sentences properly would stoop so low to date a guy that says sh1t like "where do you base?" "you look so naturally" wtf? He even had mouth to say that he googled who hacked him and her name came up, lmfao which shows how much of an illiterate he is.

(1) (Reply)

Jay Z And Beyonce Sleep In Separate Rooms Says Family Member “details Here” / Davido Welcomes His First Child, A Beautiful Baby Girl / Kim Kardashian 'betrayed After Finding Intimate Photos Kanye West's Ex Amber Ros

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.