Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Poem That Blows Your Mind - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poem That Blows Your Mind (546 Views)

Theatre Of Suspense (a Poem That Reflects The Current State Of Nigeria) / The Seer...in Your Mind! / A Poem That You Must Read.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poem That Blows Your Mind by adwaani(m): 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
Pls this is an intellectual property of adwaaniklaus...to copy please cite me as the author

Please leave a comment

It is your beauty that inspires me so.so as to take a pen and paint my parchment with words that may say how I feel.

the words form a beautiful harmony in my head but I cant seem to make them sing to you a song of love when on paper.

Yet against all odd alas I must write, for if I bottle these words, you might never hear how I feel .

It was most definitely the first day I set eyes on you.indeed I had to summon the bravery of a lion to approach,for your smile would have tamed even the fiercest of wills.

We built a friendship, and the beauty which I fell for became the third best thing about you.
I stayed for that smile which never failed to give hope.

That voice which ever so often is full of encouragement.
Those eyes in which I often stare endlessly into wondering about its perfection.

Truly, I could keep on painting with words till I get the perfect image,but the image so far should say it all........ ......... ..
It says I LOVE YOU........

(1) (Reply)

The Journey So Far! / Support African Literature / Five 5 Secret Laws Of Archievement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.