Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

Power Supply In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Power Supply In Nigeria (1962 Views)

Crazy Bills Everywhere Despite No Regular Power Supply / Opinion Poll- How Regular Is The Power Supply In Your Area / 225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Supply In Nigeria by spyeye: 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2009
I think we can generally conclude that we are in the yes u/we can era. Hamilton winning the F1 and Obama the president of America. The question I want to ask is where is Nigeria in all these. How long we will continue to see progress all around us and not take part in it (thank God for Lagos and Fasola).

The problem i have is with power supply in the country and the ultimate question is " Can there ever be stable power supply in Nigeria"

My answer is, yes we can but in reality, can we?
Re: Power Supply In Nigeria by skipo87(m): 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2009
oh boy, one of them nonsense posts again, i'm so much interested in alternative power generation so i guess thats why,
Re: Power Supply In Nigeria by kazeem4t(m): 8:03am On Feb 02, 2009
I keep imagining when will Nigeria get out of this mess?
Re: Power Supply In Nigeria by Aro8: 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2009
Sad,Sad!!!!!!!!. the QUESTION is can we get out of this mess.and my answer is YES WE CAN. if i can remember clearly same question were asked about NITEL. few years back and Obasanjo( even though i did not support some of his policies) showed some courage by breaking down the MONOPOLY of NITEL and today Nigeria is one of the Bigeest Telecoms market in the World,with its employment rating conveniently rivaling that of the Banking industry (u can confirm this). If and only if PRESIDENT YAR'DUA can do the same and sure My State Government(OGUN) is waiting for the Federal Government to break this Mono-Electricty Culture and we will see where Nigeria will be in the next 10 years.

Ade from OGUN
Re: Power Supply In Nigeria by spyeye: 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2009
skipo, you say " I'm so much interested in alternative power generation so i guess thats why".
if i don't get you wrong, you mean generators right! or what do you have in mind. You should be aware that half of Nigerians living in Nigeria if not more are using alternative power supply. You must be one rich ass dude that runs no MIKANO gens right.

There must be a creative way out, pls. I mean am 23 years old and nerve known anyrthing more than Up NEPA, that's 23 years of failure by our leaders.

I am speak as a concern Nigerian and as every concern Nigerian knows vision 2020,The 7 point agenda, the millennium development goals and all the developmental slogans the Government as proposed is another punch line with the basic of a good and stable electrical power supply.

Every true and concern Nigerian take a stand now

(1) (Reply)

/ Pics– When Hollywood Celebs Dress More Scandalous Than Po, $tar / 2015 Waec Gce Economics Answers Available For Free >>no Charges Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.