Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

My Story: A Sweet Salty Touching Love Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Story: A Sweet Salty Touching Love Story (548 Views)

They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? / Sopha Denise Shares Her Love Story Online - PICS / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Story: A Sweet Salty Touching Love Story by workgist: 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
He met her in a party. She was so outstanding, many guys chasing after her, while he was so normal, nobody paid attention to him. At the end of the party, he invited her to have a coffee with him, she was surprised, but due to being polite, she agreed.

They sat in a nice coffee shop, he was too nervous to say anything, she felt uncomfortable, she thought, please, let me go home. Suddenly he asked the waiter: “would you please give me some salt? I’d like to put it in my coffee.”

Everybody stared at him, so strange!......http://www.workgist.com/my-story-a-sweet-salty-touching-love-story/

(1) (Reply)

Akon Launches Solar Academy That Will Supply Electricity To 600m africans / Being Anonymous Has Never Been Better / Read This Before You Cross Over To 2016 Or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.