Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Airtel Whatsapp Bundle Package Now 30mb ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Whatsapp Bundle Package Now 30mb ? (6765 Views)

New Settings To Power All Apps With MTN Whatsapp Bundle / How Do I Cancel Airtel Whatsapp Auto Renew? / Airtel Whatsapp N100 Now 30mb So Be Warned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Whatsapp Bundle Package Now 30mb ? by Sadiq3051(m): 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
since last week have observed that Airtel ng has reduced their whatsapp data cap by 20mb from the initial 50mb for #100...
Have subscribe to the plan lately... But was been given 30mb instead of 50mb ...Thought it was a mistake... not until my friends also complain of the same issue..... Hhhmmm as any one notice about their reduction ?.....get full gist @ --->>>

http://www.codedbaba..com
Re: Airtel Whatsapp Bundle Package Now 30mb ? by slimmyjimmy(m): 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
Sadiq3051:
since last week have observed that Airtel ng has reduced their whatsapp data cap by 20mb from the initial 50mb for #100...
Have subscribe to the plan lately... But was been given 30mb instead of 50mb ...Thought it was a mistake... not until my friends also complain of the same issue..... Hhhmmm as any one notice about their reduction ?.....get full gist @ --->>>

NAWA o. You sub see say na 30mb! You check your friends own na 30mb then shoroniyen ? Why are you asking ?

1 Like

Re: Airtel Whatsapp Bundle Package Now 30mb ? by Sadiq3051(m): 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
slimmyjimmy:
NAWA o. You sub see say na 30mb! You check your friends own na 30mb then shoroniyen ? Why are you asking ?

Guy no b fight o Lols..... just letting other nairalanders to b aware of it shikeni .... u de vex o *winks*
Re: Airtel Whatsapp Bundle Package Now 30mb ? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
Sadiq3051:

well one of the terms and conditions of all gsm operators is to change charging rate with or without informing customers. So bear with them or port to MTN whatsapp bundle. to me Airtel discovered that the 50mb demand exceed their normal data plans and so they made it unattractive. if na lie ask glo why is glo bounce free mb 15mb instead of 30mb with 2days validity instead of 7. And to worsen the matter, no notification to their customers. although MTN may be bad or trick, I hardly experience this thrash. This is one of the reason I find it difficult to use other service providers because they're not consistent.
Disclaimer: the piece of write up is my personal opinion and doesn't relate to being linked to any service provider.
Re: Airtel Whatsapp Bundle Package Now 30mb ? by Sadiq3051(m): 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
asuustrike2009:

well one of the terms and conditions of all gsm operators is to change charging rate with or without informing customers. So bear with them or port to MTN whatsapp bundle. to me Airtel discovered that the 50mb demand exceed their normal data plans and so they made it unattractive. if na lie ask glo why is glo bounce free mb 15mb instead of 30mb with 2days validity instead of 7. And to worsen the matter, no notification to their customers. although MTN may be bad or trick, I hardly experience this thrash. This is one of the reason I find it difficult to use other service providers because they're not consistent.
Disclaimer: the piece of write up is my personal opinion and doesn't relate to being linked to any service provider.

broo u get a point thumb up
Re: Airtel Whatsapp Bundle Package Now 30mb ? by slimmyjimmy(m): 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
Sadiq3051:

Guy no b fight o Lols..... just letting other nairalanders to b aware of it shikeni .... u de vex o *winks*
bros i nop vex o thanks anyways :-D
Re: Airtel Whatsapp Bundle Package Now 30mb ? by SUGARSON(m): 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
I THINK SAY NA ONLY ME NOTICE AM.
THESE PEOPLE NO GET JOY FOR THERE HEART KPATAKPATA.

THEY JUST KILL MY JOY FOR THIS MB WEY I DEY ENJOY.
I DEY LOOK FOR ALTERNATIVE NOW JARE.

WE GO SURVIVE!!!
Re: Airtel Whatsapp Bundle Package Now 30mb ? by holatin(m): 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
Airtel na bastard I swear, dem just dey reduce their package everyday.

Father lord, pls end this kine thing affecting we cyber landlord in Jesus, sango,Ogun and Allah's name
Re: Airtel Whatsapp Bundle Package Now 30mb ? by Sadiq3051(m): 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
holatin:
Airtel na bastard I swear, dem just dey reduce their package everyday.

Father lord, pls end this kine thing affecting we cyber landlord in Jesus, sango,Ogun and Allah's name

bross take am jeje ooo
Re: Airtel Whatsapp Bundle Package Now 30mb ? by liveyourlife: 4:08am On Apr 22, 2015
asuustrike2009:

What's the code?

How much do they give?

What's the cost?

I need this urgently as am currently between subscriptions. My 100gb is expiring today and the money is not available fro a new one yet! cheesy
Re: Airtel Whatsapp Bundle Package Now 30mb ? by Sadiq3051(m): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2015
datavault:
HOW TO BUY CHEAP DATA ON MTN 5GB of MTN, GLO AIRTEL and ETISALAT FOR AS LOW AS 5GB for #1200..

Through SME Data Share, you can now get 5GB of MTN, GLO AIRTEL and ETISALAT data bundle for as low as N1,200. Really! Yes. Some Nigerians are already in the business. As a matter of fact, it’s really really expensive to buy data for your device mostly when you are using an android device. I guess you know what am talking about if you are an android user. you know how expensive it is to buy data.

work on any device, e.g. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, BlackBerry etc.

Below is the price list For all Netwrk::
MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, ETISALAT::

=:> 5GB for #1,200

=:> 10GB for #2,000

PLACE AN ORDER NOW!!

Duration 1 month (30-31) days

Before I forget, the validity of any of this plan is 28-30 days. You can compare the prices above with the normal MTN data bundles to see how much you will be saving yourself.
Any of the plans above work on any device, e.g. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, BlackBerry etc

HOW TO BUY DATA

Contact Us:-

Call Hot Line -07031350573

CALL FOR MORE DETAILS!!!!
Add up or call to Place an Order!!
To check your Data Bundle balance
MTN dial *461*7#

Place and order now..

#source NL

Our internet/mobile data plan works with all devices e.g Andriod, Iphone, Blackberry, computers, modems e.t.c.
Data rollover to the next month, if you re-subscribe before expiry of current plan (All Netwrk)..

guy na wa to u ooo go create ur own thread
Re: Airtel Whatsapp Bundle Package Now 30mb ? by obaobirin: 11:21am On Apr 22, 2015
datavault:
HOW TO BUY CHEAP DATA ON MTN 5GB of MTN, GLO AIRTEL and ETISALAT FOR AS LOW AS 5GB for #1200..

Through SME Data Share, you can now get 5GB of MTN, GLO AIRTEL and ETISALAT data bundle for as low as N1,200. Really! Yes. Some Nigerians are already in the business. As a matter of fact, it’s really really expensive to buy data for your device mostly when you are using an android device. I guess you know what am talking about if you are an android user. you know how expensive it is to buy data.

work on any device, e.g. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, BlackBerry etc.

Below is the price list For all Netwrk::
MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, ETISALAT::

=:> 5GB for #1,200

=:> 10GB for #2,000

PLACE AN ORDER NOW!!

Duration 1 month (30-31) days

Before I forget, the validity of any of this plan is 28-30 days. You can compare the prices above with the normal MTN data bundles to see how much you will be saving yourself.
Any of the plans above work on any device, e.g. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, BlackBerry etc

HOW TO BUY DATA

Contact Us:-

Call Hot Line -07031350573

CALL FOR MORE DETAILS!!!!
Add up or call to Place an Order!!
To check your Data Bundle balance
MTN dial *461*7#

Place and order now..

#source NL

Our internet/mobile data plan works with all devices e.g Andriod, Iphone, Blackberry, computers, modems e.t.c.
Data rollover to the next month, if you re-subscribe before expiry of current plan (All Netwrk)..
You are a thief .. if you dont stop defrauding your fellow country man ... i pity your generation ; then you will say dat one woman in ur village is doing you. foolish man
Re: Airtel Whatsapp Bundle Package Now 30mb ? by Sadiq3051(m): 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
obaobirin:

You are a thief .. if you dont stop defrauding your fellow country man ... i pity your generation ; then you will say dat one woman in ur village is doing you. foolish man
seconded I support you
Re: Airtel Whatsapp Bundle Package Now 30mb ? by holatin(m): 9:49am On Apr 24, 2015
Sadiq3051:

bross take am jeje ooo
those "bascard" dey vex me
Re: Airtel Whatsapp Bundle Package Now 30mb ? by Sadiq3051(m): 11:32am On Apr 24, 2015
holatin:
those "bascard" dey vex me

na true ooo

(1) (Reply)

I Wonder Why America Does Not Want This Product Outside Its Shores / Redmi 10C Is Out. This Is The Midrange Killer / Airtel Line Blocked,help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.