Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

What Do I Have To Put In Place To Make This Work? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Do I Have To Put In Place To Make This Work? (580 Views)

Where Is The Best Place To Learn Laptop Hardware Repair In Enugu? / Where Is The Best Place To Learn Computer Hardware Engineering In Enugu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Have To Put In Place To Make This Work? by dhardline(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
My fellow nairalanders i would appreciate if you guys could give me the information i need for this.
I want to be an ontrepreneur,although I already know what to put on the site but i would love to know
1. What kind of hardware setup do i need? E.g computer specs,printers,scanners,external hard drives etc
2.Which internet acces would be the best to use?
3.which host do you guys feel is really reliable? Or do i host my site on my own? Which is better?
4. I would also want my my clients to be able to use their debit and credit cards on the site,which is the best way to do this that will keep the clients account safe and secured?

Thanks as you guys contribute any ideas you have that will be of help.
Re: What Do I Have To Put In Place To Make This Work? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
Just booking space.
Re: What Do I Have To Put In Place To Make This Work? by dhardline(m): 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
dimlighttm:
Just booking space.

undecided

Re: What Do I Have To Put In Place To Make This Work? by dhardline(m): 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2015

(1) (Reply)

New Google Doodle Honors First American Woman In Space, Sally Ride / Mini Laptops Needed / Please, Who Wants To Sell A Used Modem Around Ado-ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.