Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) (38786 Views)

PURE ANDROID Car DVD Navi System Now Available On Pre Order / My Pre-order Experience With Kakakibuy / ****Kakaki + Asids55** Pre-order Man Diesel 18.232 Flatbed Truck**** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by bigfly: 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
Please how much is acura zdx 2013 model, Toyota Camry 2012 and Honda CRV 2013?
Please does Korean used cars work very well in Nigeria? Some people claim some cars used in Asia, Russia and middle east has tendency to break down easily in Nigeria due to different weather and other factors, how true is it?
Thanks and God bless your hustle.
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 5:01am On Apr 25, 2015
tdayof:
okay since the ford escape is not available ... how much will clear in this santafe... and make kindly make sure its that of four plugs... thanks.... oga no charge usoooo
Total of everything is 850 k
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 5:03am On Apr 25, 2015
bigfly:
Please how much is acura zdx 2013 model, Toyota Camry 2012 and Honda CRV 2013?
Please does Korean used cars work very well in Nigeria? Some people claim some cars used in Asia, Russia and middle east has tendency to break down easily in Nigeria due to different weather and other factors, how true is it?
Thanks and God bless your hustle.
That is story, because many Nigerians and Cameroonians come here to buy cars and i personally has been enjoying my own car
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by portacabin: 5:17am On Apr 25, 2015
Some of the prices look too good

3 Likes

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:48am On Apr 25, 2015
acadollar:
Hyundai Santafe Jeep Diesel and Lpg for just $1500
How much will u get d petrol engine for this car? Landing + clearing cost? Very urgent
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by adeyemik: 6:55am On Apr 25, 2015
Op, I am interested in a truck, can you help with a good one pls between 2006 & 2008.
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by ikush(m): 8:59am On Apr 25, 2015
acadollar:
Hyundai Tuscani ( Sports) 2003
For just $1300 Manual and Auto available
What is the total landing cost of this vehicle to Nigeria in Naira. Purchase+Shipping+Clearing. Let's have your contact too.
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by ikush(m): 9:01am On Apr 25, 2015
ikush:
What is the total landing cost of this vehicle to Nigeria in Naira. Purchase+Shipping+Clearing. Let's have your contact too.
Pls give the quote for the automatic.
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by ikush(m): 9:07am On Apr 25, 2015
acadollar:

4-5 Weeks delivery,.
Price of car + landing in Lagos is 558k
add clearing pls
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
adeyemik:
Op, I am interested in a truck, can you help with a good one pls between 2006 & 2008.
Can you possibly download a sample picture of the truck u need and send to me so i can use it to know exactly what you want and how many ton.
There are tons of good trucks here in Korea.
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
ikush:
Pls give the quote for the automatic.
The price for the car is 247,000+ 500,000 for shipping and clearing= 747,000 Naira.
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
ikush:
add clearing pls
Its a 2010 car,total of both clearing is 800k
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
engrfcuksmtin:
How much will u get d petrol engine for this car? Landing + clearing cost? Very urgent
Petrol is $2000
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
Year 2000 Kia rio for $900

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
Matiz Chevrolet Spark for$ 2900

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
Year 2010 SM 5 for $1100

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by goodieuzo: 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
Can you give total cost for that 2000 kia rio in naira to bring it at my doorstep.
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by engrfcuksmtin(m): 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
acadollar:

Petrol is $2000
how much will get it to Lagos + clearing.
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by tdayof(m): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
acadollar:

Total of everything is 850 k
alright .. Payment method?
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
tdayof:
alright .. Payment method?
First bank
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
goodieuzo:
Can you give total cost for that 2000 kia rio in naira to bring it at my doorstep.
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 27, 2015
acadollar:
Hyundai Sonata N20 LPG for just $1700

Send total cost plus clearing to okwelumeik@yahoo.com.

Also can you get hold of a complete clean engine for a kia optima 2007 v4?
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 27, 2015
acadollar:
2012 Hyunai Sonata for just 5000 dollars

How much in naira will bring this to my doorstep?

okwelumeik@yahoo.com
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by goldincome(m): 9:30am On Apr 27, 2015
For Hyundai Sonata N20 LPG for just $1700

Can you send me the total: Vehicle + Shipping + Clearing to my door step.
send to my email: bodypal4me at gmail.com

It is urgent please
Note that "at" above it @.

Waiting
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 9:48am On Apr 27, 2015
georgeiyke009:

Yes sir, i can get the engine, is it with transmission or without transmission?
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2015
georgeiyke009:

Yes sir, i can get the engine, is it with gearbox or without gearbox?
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 27, 2015
acadollar:
Hyundai Tuscani ( Sports) 2003
For just $1300 Manual and Auto available
hope this car gets cheaper cos i go definitely come baq ere to ask for it
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by goldincome(m): 10:07am On Apr 27, 2015
Still waiting for your response for below:

goldincome:
For Hyundai Sonata N20 LPG for just $1700
Can you send me the total: Vehicle + Shipping + Clearing to my door step.
send to my email: bodypal4me at gmail.com
It is urgent please
Note that "at" above it @.
Waiting
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 27, 2015
acadollar:

Yes sir, i can get the engine, is it with transmission or without transmission?
get me a quote with and without.

Thanks.
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by aejaywhite: 12:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
acadollar:
2007 Peugoet 607
$2200 dollar with broken bumper
Please what's the total cost that will bring this car to my doorstep? Can the bumper be fixed over there before shipment?
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2015
aejaywhite:

Please what's the total cost that will bring this car to my doorstep? Can the bumper be fixed over there before shipment?
Yes the bumper can be fixed
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by aejaywhite: 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
How much will bring the car to my doorstep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** / Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You / Carxus New Partner Of Auction Export !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.