Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You (38914 Views)

Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:20am On Apr 01, 2012
PICK YOUR CHOICE OF CARS FROM COTONOU AT CHEAPER RATE,FOLLOW US TO COTONOU TODAY,CALL 08160061770

TELL ME YOUR BUDGET
TELL ME THE MODEL YOU WANT
I WILL TAKE YOU TO COTONOU,
I WILL ALLOW YOU TO MAKE YOUR CHOICE OF CAR
I WILL ADVICE YOU ON YOUR CHOICE
I WILL DELIVER YOU CAR WITHING 2DAYS IN YOUR DOOR STEP,MY NAME IS FRED
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by juliebrown: 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2012
Can 700k carry a 1999 honda baby boy auto
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2012
Yes with 700 u can get a clean baby boy with factory ac,factory sound systerm to your door step,call me on 08160061770 let talk better.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2012
PICK YOUR CHOICE OF CARS FROM COTONOU AT CHEAPER RATE,FOLLOW US TO COTONOU TODAY,CALL 08160061770

TELL ME YOUR BUDGET
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by omodara2: 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2012
can i get 2002 toyota corolla for btw 800 and 900?
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by Fellywood(m): 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2012
Hey Fred, can I get a 2004 pathfinder for 900K?
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:47am On Apr 03, 2012
Omodara2 u can't get toyota camere 2002 for that budget u can get it for 1.2m 1.3m@
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:56am On Apr 03, 2012
Fellywood u get 2004 pathfinder that budget u get a budget of 2.3m with full duty
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2012

TELL ME YOUR BUDGET
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2012
i need a 2007 hyundai Tucson ,how much can i budget for that, reply asap
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by daomi(m): 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2012
Wat price can i get Audi A3 96/97 model,auto or manual tranny?
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2012
Hello guy007,u can budget for 1.3m for the car call my number let talk better
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2012
Daomi u can get A3 for 550k call me on 08160061770 let talk more better d
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2012

TELL ME YOUR BUDGET
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2012
WE ARE HERE AGAIN TO ENLIGHTEN YOU ABOUT COTONUO DEALS

many people called everyday to ask how soon they can have their car(s) get delivered to their door steps if they are buying from Contonuo cars market. We provide answers on phone but we realized that phone conversion at times is brief and not everybody will copy all the conversion.

When you are buying cars at Contonuo cars market, at times, your experience may be terrible or good; it all depends on the agent that took you to the market.

We always receive complaints from our prospective clients every day, some will say that buying cars from continuo is very stressful, some will say that its time waste, some will say it took so long to have their car(s) at their door steps and so on.

Tell us brand of car(s) that you want to buy and we will search around the market to find as many as possible down for you, you will just come down to Badagry to meet us and we will go straight to the park were we have seen the car(s) for you to pick the one that you like and expect your car at your door steps within 48hrs after payment.

We promise you BEST BUY from Cotonou cars market and 48hrs delivery, just give us a trial and I promise you will wish to do business with us...

Contact Fred: 08160061770 or add me on my Blackberry on: 325BDD5A

I will be here to answer your question and enlighten you more,hope to hear from you soon.Thanks for your time
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2012

many people called everyday to ask how soon they can have their car(s) get delivered to their door steps if they are buying from Contonuo cars market. We provide answers on phone but we realized that phone conversion at times is brief and not everybody will copy all the conversion.

When you are buying cars at Contonuo cars market, at times, your experience may be terrible or good; it all depends on the agent that took you to the market.

We always receive complaints from our prospective clients every day, some will say that buying cars from continuo is very stressful, some will say that its time waste, some will say it took so long to have their car(s) at their door steps and so on.

Tell us brand of car(s) that you want to buy and we will search around the market to find as many as possible down for you, you will just come down to Badagry to meet us and we will go straight to the park were we have seen the car(s) for you to pick the one that you like and expect your car at your door steps within 48hrs after payment.

We promise you BEST BUY from Cotonou cars market and 48hrs delivery, just give us a trial and I promise you will wish to do business with us...

I will be here to answer your question and enlighten you more,hope to hear from you soon.Thanks for your time
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by Nwunuken(m): 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2012
carmarts: WE ARE HERE AGAIN TO ENLIGHTEN YOU ABOUT COTONUO DEALS

ples can u give me a budget of these cars rover 600 ful option,2000 model honda adidas .Thanks
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:38am On Apr 05, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:13am On Apr 05, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:29am On Apr 05, 2012
@nwunuken, you can get the rover with the budget of #650k while for the adidas u can budget of #850k
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:10am On Apr 05, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:29am On Apr 05, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:56am On Apr 06, 2012

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by kenyguy(m): 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2012
My man fred I just want you to enlighten me on this:
After paying for the car over there. What are the other expenses that I should budget for e.g how much is the amount I will pay to get custom papers as I will not like you to drive my car through the bush and all other expenses just list them.
Thanks
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by MANGAM(m): 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2012
i tried calin u but ur mtn was off. Pls i need a 99 baby boy tok for 800k.is it possible?
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2012

Contact Fred on my new number: 08130380111 or add me on my Blackberry on: 325BDD5A

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2012
Hi. Please an 400k get me a Golf 3 1997 Model Auto drive, top shape?...If it cannot, can you please get me the range for this ride?.. Also what kind of car can 400k get me apart from the golf?..Thanks.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by theonlyone1: 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2012
how much can i get a nissan primera or mithubishi lancer 99-02, sedan body shape not hacthback, 1.6-1.8 engine, automatic full options with complete custom papers to lagos .
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by MANGAM(m): 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2012
MANGAM: i tried calin u but ur mtn was off. Pls i need a 99 baby boy tok for 800k.is it possible?
Am waiting 4 ur response.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2012

Contact Fred on my new number: 08130380111

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Carxus New Partner Of Auction Export !!! / Am Based In Germany, Order Your Dream Car From Germany (reasonable Price) / Shoprite Pilots 'Glow In The Dark' Electric Truck In SA (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.