Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) (38844 Views)

PURE ANDROID Car DVD Navi System Now Available On Pre Order / My Pre-order Experience With Kakakibuy / ****Kakaki + Asids55** Pre-order Man Diesel 18.232 Flatbed Truck**** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
grin
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by arro: 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
Help me check for hyundia santa fe 2004 vf 3.5 l manifold exhust and how much will land it in nigeria.
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by delkinz(m): 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
Please helpme check for a 2008 HYUNDAI VERACRUZ , I need to know how mu h would hand me d keys in lagos. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
delkinz:
Please helpme check for a 2008 HYUNDAI VERACRUZ , I need to know how mu h would hand me d keys in lagos. Thanks
.ok
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
6000 usd
Best buy
Honda CRV
2007 model
Gasoline fuel
Dont miss it

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
acadollar:
6000 usd
Best buy
Honda CRV
2007 model
Gasoline fuel
Dont miss it

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by knightfemi: 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
[quote author=acadollar post=35033592][/quote]

What's the total inclusive of clearing to Lagos? Also, how long does it take to get to Lagos?
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
$9000 usd for both clearing
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 8:01am On Jun 23, 2015
Toyota Avalon
$1300

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 8:25am On Jun 23, 2015
2002 ford focus.
$1500

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2015
Honda CRV
$3700

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by ib2015: 10:57am On Jun 30, 2015
Can u pls send me a test email via ibesen15@gmail.com. I need to confirm somethings from you on this korean preorder
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by Bobohkhan: 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
Please how much can I get Kia Carens(Rondo) 2014 to Lagos including clearing.
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by oadenuga1: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
Pls how much is ford focus 2002 and EOD 2005 delivery to benin all with automatic. Pls give price of cloth and leather. If there is a way to upgrade the audio system with navigator or DVD in place.
Pls send to my email oadenuga007@gmail.com
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by Kingkingsley(m): 8:05am On Jul 04, 2015
acadollar please send me your mail address i cant reach using this nairaland pm thing. please send me your mail @kingchukwudi@gmail.com.please but why are you not updating anymore.please come back and make this thread lively again
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by gambus007(m): 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
whats the landing cost with duty for kai picanto
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
acadollar:
6000 usd
Best buy
Honda CRV
2007 model
Gasoline fuel
Dont miss it

Hello Acadollar,
I am interested in this Honda CRV, please do you have a report on the vehicle, something similar to carfax or auto check.
It will be good to specify if the vehicles are clean, or flood or previous collision.

Awaiting your response. Thanks
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by Ximenes45(m): 3:31am On Jul 07, 2015
acadollar:
Clean Sonata 2011 Taxi for sale at $3400
Goodday Sir,Pls what is the total cost of this one Landing + Clearing.. thanks
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Golf 4 for quick sale

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by evergreen247: 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
acadollar:
Golf 4 for quick sale
price to Nigeria?
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
Extremely clean Murano 2003
Total landing price both clearing is 1.6million naira

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Toyota Prius Hybrid

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by suxes2005(m): 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
tdayof:
okay since the ford escape is not available ... how much will clear in this santafe... and make kindly make sure its that of four plugs... thanks.... oga no charge usoooo

You wan buy for your gf in Nigeria abi?

Acadollar, nice thread and keep the legit hustle going on.

God keep blessing you bro

~ Sheyi

1 Like

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by tdayof(m): 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
suxes2005:

You wan buy for your gf in Nigeria abi?

Acadollar, nice thread and keep the legit hustle going on.

God keep blessing you bro

~ Sheyi
lol no.. It was my dad that wants to get the ford escape... He loves the car..
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by suxes2005(m): 11:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
tdayof:
lol no.. It was my dad that wants to get the ford escape... He loves the car..

Same here. I love it but my style of driving didn't permit
me to own one.

~ Sheyi
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by Eminentbola: 5:58am On Jul 10, 2015
acadollar:
Lexus car
Sir what year is this Lexus car and how much will take it to Lagos.
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 7:42am On Jul 10, 2015
Eminentbola:

Sir what year is this Lexus car and how much will take it to Lagos.
2005 Model, 1million naira
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by roughdiamond(m): 8:15am On Jul 10, 2015
acadollar:
Golf 4 for quick sale
pls can you send landing cost+clearing of this car to basichus@yahoo.com
And can you get Golf3 too?
Thanks&May God bless your hustle
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by delkinz(m): 8:38am On Jul 10, 2015
Hey Mr, I asked you for Hyundai Veracruz and still waiting to receive a quote from you
Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by sexybol(m): 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
Can you please explain how one can convert or use all this lpg cars in Nigeria. Moreover I have observed that you don't give prompt response to inquiries as a lot of are kept hanging on your thread.

I called you to get an assurance kind of that this deals are true but I must confess you were not convincing enough. You couldn't even recall your Nigeria contact's name and address easily , you kept refering me to NL which brings alot of doubt into your genuity.I ll also add that you should encourage your previous clients to come and testify on this thread (I am yet to see one in the most recent pages I have checked)

Why am I saying all this? Because I am scared and needs to be careful who I give my money to and " custom and boarder stories begins to unfold". So boss if you really mean bizness convince us because I know am not speaking for myself alone there are others out there watching.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
roughdiamond:
pls can you send landing cost+clearing of this car to basichus@yahoo.com
And can you get Golf3 too?
Thanks&May God bless your hustle
Yes i have one golf 3 now, though a bit expensive, find below the pics also the price for the golf 4 is 700k

Re: Pre-order anything from Korean and now United States only( Michigan) by acadollar(m): 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
delkinz:
Hey Mr, I asked you for Hyundai Veracruz and still waiting to receive a quote from you
All Veracruz are diesel, i dnt have fuel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

»»» Reg 2012 KIA Soul @ N1.650M Negotiable ««« / ****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** / Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.