Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Banky W Visits The Egyptian Pyramids - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Visits The Egyptian Pyramids (27809 Views)

PHOTO: Banky W Visits Bbnaija Housemates / Ebube Nwagbo Visits The White House With Twins Tracy And Treasure Daniels / Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Visits The Egyptian Pyramids by darkjorse: 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
Banky be careful o. ISIS still dey Egypt and they are beheading Christians
Re: Banky W Visits The Egyptian Pyramids by Lumeday(m): 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
Vickybee:

Hehehe
Re: Banky W Visits The Egyptian Pyramids by Lumeday(m): 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
danbrowndmf:
u to complain joor grin grin
Make she no observe or talk her mind again? 9ja sef!
Re: Banky W Visits The Egyptian Pyramids by segedoo(m): 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
CR77:
Good for headmaster tongue

Which kind of headmaster? U should be specific jorsad

abi u know no say headmaster get plenty meanings ni?
Re: Banky W Visits The Egyptian Pyramids by anonym0us: 6:31am On Apr 22, 2015
danbrowndmf:
fine girl grin

make ur head no burst o grin
one of the most annoying set of nairalanders...stalker
Re: Banky W Visits The Egyptian Pyramids by danbrowndmf(m): 7:59am On Apr 22, 2015
anonym0us:
one of the most annoying set of nairalanders...stalker
Who b dis one.sad?
Re: Banky W Visits The Egyptian Pyramids by danbrowndmf(m): 8:00am On Apr 22, 2015
Lumeday:
Make she no observe or talk her mind again? 9ja sef!
dnt u see ma simley?
Re: Banky W Visits The Egyptian Pyramids by Bonchila(m): 9:03am On Apr 22, 2015
Hmmmm. Banky eetin u go Egypt go find. U o see Italy or Israel go, of all the places na pyramid u find go there. If Isis catch u there unguarded n behead you wetin u go tell your God. Avoid all those volatile regions n visit places with more cultural n historic heritage like Abu Dhabi.. fine place walahi....
Re: Banky W Visits The Egyptian Pyramids by Garrirevenge(f): 9:09am On Apr 22, 2015
Ok good for him, my next location loading....
Re: Banky W Visits The Egyptian Pyramids by tottinova: 10:57am On Apr 22, 2015
oga sun/sand fly no dey dat place
Re: Banky W Visits The Egyptian Pyramids by bamideleolushol(m): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
Sure baba say hello to great grand children of joseph and be careful
Re: Banky W Visits The Egyptian Pyramids by FregeneB(m): 8:56am On Apr 30, 2015
I want to be Noticed..I wonder what is there to be Noticed about you..If it is the Teenage Hair Style you have on your Empty Head Or the Fact that you are a Slave in Texas.. Senseless Idiot! Your Mama suppose don use you as Menstruation Or make your Papa don jerk you off...but your Parents weren't Sensible Enough to know which one to keep as a Child and which one they should have used for Money Ritual.
I dey wait your Mama Responce oh..I get your time well we
ll.

Olofo.
[size=15pt][/size]

Atmmachine:

Because, you be [size=90pt]ASHAWO[/size]
Re: Banky W Visits The Egyptian Pyramids by Atmmachine(m): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2015
FregeneB:
I want to be Noticed..I wonder what is there to be Noticed about you..If it is the Teenage Hair Style you have on your Empty Head Or the Fact that you are a Slave in Texas.. Senseless Idiot! Your Mama suppose don use you as Menstruation Or make your Papa don jerk you off...but your Parents weren't Sensible Enough to know which one to keep as a Child and which one they should have used for Money Ritual.
I dey wait your Mama Responce oh..I get your time well we
ll.

Olofo.
[size=15pt][/size]

Sorry.
I don't talk to Nigerians
Re: Banky W Visits The Egyptian Pyramids by FregeneB(m): 5:29pm On May 01, 2015
YOUR MAMA NA MAD WOMAN...HE BI LIKE SAY YOU NO NEAR SCHOOL GATE! NAIRALAND NA WETIN..TEXASLANDYOU DONT SPEAK TO NIGERIANS..WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THIS FORUM ANOFIA!!![size=20pt][/size]

Atmmachine:

Sorry.
I don't talk to Nigerians
Re: Banky W Visits The Egyptian Pyramids by Atmmachine(m): 5:38pm On May 01, 2015
FregeneB:
YOUR MAMA NA MAD WOMAN...HE BI LIKE SAY YOU NO NEAR SCHOOL GATE! NAIRALAND NA WETIN..TEXASLANDYOU DONT SPEAK TO NIGERIANS..WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THIS FORUM ANOFIA!!![size=20pt][/size]

Goodbye Lil hommie
Act your age not your girl's age
Re: Banky W Visits The Egyptian Pyramids by FregeneB(m): 9:36pm On May 01, 2015
Your Mama wan dey form responsible shey....I think say you get Liver sef..I nor no say you bi stupid Chicken..

Atmmachine:

Goodbye Lil hommie
Act your age not your girl's age

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face And Annie Visit Igbinedion, Esama Of Benin / Check Out Chidinma Ekhile's Gorgeous Look In New Photos / Debie Rise Visits Her F.G.G.C Kabba, Kogi, Presents Them With New Guitar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.