Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Article Wrting In Newspapers And On Websites - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Article Wrting In Newspapers And On Websites (510 Views)

Ramos-"pique Will Provoke Headlines And Sell Newspapers" But Won't Change Madrid / The Front Pages: Monday's Newspapers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Article Wrting In Newspapers And On Websites by Spongia1(m): 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hi guys. My name is Ademola Kadiri. I'm a football enthusiast and writer. I write football-based articles but all I need is a platform to showcase my artistry. Contact me via the following media:
1. Facebook - Ademola Kadiri
2. Twitter - @proudlyADEMO
Whatsapp - +2348105566307.
God bless you
Re: Article Wrting In Newspapers And On Websites by haul: 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
Op you have very good aspirations, I wish you get the guys in media industry to link you up,hope you've got any story written to convince anybody willing to help?

Between, don't give out your intellectual works out for random people,beware of scammers.
Re: Article Wrting In Newspapers And On Websites by Spongia1(m): 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
Yes boss. I can't send the articles out because I'm not copyrighted. Thanks a lot
haul:
Op you have very good aspirations, I wish you get the guys in media industry to link you up,hope you've got any story written to convince anybody willing to help?

Between, don't give out your intellectual works out for random people,beware of scammers.

(1) (Reply)

Free Football Betting Tips 17/05/2015 | Swansea Vs Manchester City / TRANSFER News-eden Hazard Wants Benteke Reunion / Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Detained For Carrying €55,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.