Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Doctor/health Praticioner In The House for free health advice!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor/health Praticioner In The House for free health advice!!! (473 Views)

FG Unveils Free Health Services To 100 Million Nigerians / Health Advice; Doctors Pleeeeaaassse! / A Health Praticioner/doctor Is In The House.!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctor/health Praticioner In The House for free health advice!!! by TlcHealthGroup(m): 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
Gud day every,i am the ceo of Tlc Health Group...i want to give everyone the oppourtunity to ask questions on any health related issues,which i personally would answer.INFORMATION IS POWER..So therefore there is a prior need for everyone to acquire the right information on health related issues to help protect and preserve lives of loved ones.#TEAM TLC.
Re: Doctor/health Praticioner In The House for free health advice!!! by andyguy2k1(m): 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
doctor, i have friend who is married but is HIV.positive, while the wife is negtive.
Both couples wants to have children. Due to the latest trend in medicine.
Dorctor, what would you advise...........
Re: Doctor/health Praticioner In The House for free health advice!!! by TlcHealthGroup(m): 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
andyguy2k1:
doctor, i have friend who is married but is HIV.positive, while the wife is negtive.
Both couples wants to have children. Due to the latest trend in medicine.
Dorctor, what would you advise...........
If they are serious and commited to the relationship and both in love,then i would advice them to get married.the person with the Hiv would have to be very careful in order not allow the HIV to develop to aids.
so therefore the one with the HIV would have to take in healthy dietry supplements which would keep him healthy(it Is Very Essential/important),because the key way to manage hiv properly is to consume a healthy diet,those supplements contain a very healthy diet.if and only if the person takes in those specific,prescribed,administered supplements (which i would not mention here) then they can definetely get married and bear children.
For More info call 08185664889 or email us @ tlchealthsolutions1@gmail.com.#TEAM TLC.

(1) (Reply)

Male Enhancement Supplements / Doctors In D Huz Wats D Cuz Of Body Inching After Shower / Tips To Take Care Of The Skin Of New Born Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.