Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Fast & Furious7: What Was Your Favourite Scene? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fast & Furious7: What Was Your Favourite Scene? (2124 Views)

When Nollywood Wants To Film A Mermaid Scene / Game Of Thrones: Some Fascinating Facts, Behind The Scene Magics We Dont Know. / Download Full Version Of FAST&FURIOUS7.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fast & Furious7: What Was Your Favourite Scene? by SammieLowkey(m): 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hi!
To every one of us who has seen this blockbuster movie, what was your favourite scene??
Mine was when they drove off that plane...it looked soooo real! Daaaaaaaaaayum!!!!
Enough of me now, what was yours ?
Re: Fast & Furious7: What Was Your Favourite Scene? by marshalcarter: 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
Bro same oooo

And ma favourite statement was made by DOM when he said
''I dnt have friends...I have family''

1 Like

Re: Fast & Furious7: What Was Your Favourite Scene? by acenazt: 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mehn mine was when Rock was brawling with jason statham, when Vin and statham were choping each others father and when Paul walker r.i.p Ran on that Marcopolo bus to escape from apparent death by cliff fall. Love that movie

2 Likes

Re: Fast & Furious7: What Was Your Favourite Scene? by Udochee(m): 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
When d cars got off d plane...cheesuus twas breath-taking

2 Likes

Re: Fast & Furious7: What Was Your Favourite Scene? by HzRF(m): 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
SammieLowkey:
Hi!
To every one of us who has seen this blockbuster movie, what was your favourite scene??
Mine was when they drove off that plane...it looked soooo real! Dayum!!!!
Enough of me now, what was yours ?
Where can I download d film
D 1 I downloaed dey are speaking I don't understand
Re: Fast & Furious7: What Was Your Favourite Scene? by SammieLowkey(m): 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
HzRF:

Where can I download d film
D 1 I downloaed dey are speaking I don't understand
try www.new3gpmovies.com
Re: Fast & Furious7: What Was Your Favourite Scene? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
Mine was when they were in the pent house in Dubai and Dom drove the car into the next tower.

Brian was like" cars don't fly Dom".

1 Like

Re: Fast & Furious7: What Was Your Favourite Scene? by SammieLowkey(m): 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
acenazt:
Mehn mine was when Rock was brawling with jason statham, when Vin and statham were choping each others father and when Paul walker r.i.p Ran on that Marcopolo bus to escape from apparent death by cliff fall. Love that movie
yeeeess!! I remember almost crashing my PC to get a better view of dat scene

1 Like

Re: Fast & Furious7: What Was Your Favourite Scene? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
saw furious 7 and insurgent yesterday and I was satisfied knowing my money was well spent.

my favourite scene is plenty sha not just one.
I loved when they were about to drop from the plane and roman said
Can someone please walk me through what we are supposed to be doing? He was so nervous and it was So damn funny
He was the comedian in the movie

I also love where the bus started firing bullets at them and they got into a straight line formation with bridge's bullet proof jeep in front and him yelling "its bullet proof baby"

I love where Ramsey said she already knew them and when she got to Romans turn and called him a drifter he said " I'm double alpha"

I mean furious 7 is the movie of the year 4 me so far.

1 Like

Re: Fast & Furious7: What Was Your Favourite Scene? by mrdrizzy(m): 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2015
Lols no doubt dis movie is just amazing

there are lot of few scenes i found interesting but the one i had to rewind to see again had to be when dey were in dubai

ludacris and the other dude(forgot his name),was like

"mehn the weather is hot"

then the hacker just came out from d water on a BIKINI

Lawd!!!

Shes d.ope mehn,gud curves with a beautiful face not too white and an hacker?

What more can guy ask forcheesy cheesy

nb:dont hate d player hate d game
Re: Fast & Furious7: What Was Your Favourite Scene? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
mrdrizzy:
Lols no doubt dis movie is just amazing

there are lot of few scenes i found interesting but the one i had to rewind to see again had to be when dey were in dubai

ludacris and the other dude(forgot his name),was like

"mehn the weather is hot"

then the hacker just came out from d water on a BIKINI

Lawd!!!

Shes d.ope mehn,gud curves with a beautiful face not too white and an hacker?

What more can guy ask forcheesy cheesy

nb:dont hate d player hate d game
Seriously?
Re: Fast & Furious7: What Was Your Favourite Scene? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 22, 2015
Anybody who has watched this movie and only has 1 favorite part needs to be caned.

I liked where Luke Hobbs(The Rock) told Dom in the hospital that "when he gets his hand's on Ian Shaw(Jason Statham) he was gon wish his mama had closed her legs". That line got me like shocked shocked grin grin

I also liked the car's and plane stunt. It had Epic written all over it.

But my favroite part was where Letty drifted and caught Brian with the fender's of her car. I already saw that scene in the trailer but it was still orgasmic watching it again.

1 Like

Re: Fast & Furious7: What Was Your Favourite Scene? by Friedyokes: 11:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
acenazt:
u are Der bro
Re: Fast & Furious7: What Was Your Favourite Scene? by Helewud(m): 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
Just saw d movie tonight, my fav part was when paul walker drifted d car in circular motion to put ramsey in a new one (i was like u gotta be kidding me), d most emotional part was when vin diesel n paul walker went seperately at the intersection in d end, RIP Paul, Gon miss him real time

1 Like

Re: Fast & Furious7: What Was Your Favourite Scene? by encryptjay(m): 10:10am On Apr 23, 2015
Every scene was damn epic! Especially from where the cars dropped from the plane till the end. Mehn, I'd like to watch full HD quality though cos this movie is too tight.
Re: Fast & Furious7: What Was Your Favourite Scene? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2015
Not one, not two, not three, not four, not five...

It keeps getting better.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Relentless - God! This Upcoming Nigerian Movie Looks Amazing! / Video: Half Greek-half German, Niki Tall Covers Wizkid’s Hit Song, Ojuelegba / Biggest Movies Of 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.