Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,540 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Schengen Visa Willing To Go To Neitherland - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Schengen Visa Willing To Go To Neitherland (1231 Views)

Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy / Can I Fly To Any Schengen Country Without Stopping At The Country Of Issuance? / Can The Holder Of Uk Visa Travel To Other Eu Countries? Like Schengen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schengen Visa Willing To Go To Neitherland by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2009
Hello nairalanders- I got a schengen visa from france embassy and am thinking of going to neitherland with it instead. Is it possible? Reply pls
Re: Schengen Visa Willing To Go To Neitherland by oleigh(m): 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2009
please my person how did you start the processing?i am really intrested in it.my email adress is leigholaniyi@yahoo.com.bless u.
Re: Schengen Visa Willing To Go To Neitherland by MrsOyibo(f): 1:56am On Feb 03, 2009
Congratulations on getting your Schengen Visa. Because the visa was issued by the French Embassy your first destination MUST be France. However, once you have entered France you are then free to travel as you wish within the Schengen area. You will find that the easiest way to travel between Paris and the Netherlands is by train. Or, if your finances are limited then you can travel by bus - Eurolines.
Re: Schengen Visa Willing To Go To Neitherland by Nobody: 3:18am On Feb 03, 2009
@Mrs Oyinbo- Thanks
Re: Schengen Visa Willing To Go To Neitherland by pureminded: 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2009
Mrs.Oyibo:

Congratulations on getting your Schengen Visa. Because the visa was issued by the French Embassy your first destination MUST be France. However, once you have entered France you are then free to travel as you wish within the Schengen area. You will find that the easiest way to travel between Paris and the Netherlands is by train. Or, if your finances are limited then you can travel by bus - Eurolines.

Exactly

(1) (Reply)

Need Of A Cyprus Visa / New Us Aviation Security Measures Put In Place For Nigerians / Britain Falls To 25th Best Place To Live In The World: Behind Lithuania, The C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.