Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Congrats To Monthly Subscriber - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Congrats To Monthly Subscriber (374 Views)

Congrats To Real Madrid We Are The Kings / Congrats Nigeria Just Won Gold At Rio / Congrats To All Members. Old & New That Won With The Games. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congrats To Monthly Subscriber by Yang1993: 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hello friends
Sorry to new customers who used my 90% free tips. We got half loose on stake because PSG lost with two goals But you didn't loose all your stake.. The risk was reduced
UCL
Barcelona vs PSG
Tip: PSG (1.74) Asian handicap
90%
Result: 2-0 (half loose)

Meanwhile

I want to congratulate my monthly subscriber and also the new subscribers in the past days for the win we got today
UCL
Bayern vs Porto
Tip: over 2.5 goals
100%
Result :6-1 (WON)

We will still give out more tips as the month runs as we promised and as you have subscribed

You want?
Message is on adasiantip@gmail.com or whatsapp on +639272092136

Goodluck
Sango

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Good Footballer (defender & Midfielders) Wanting To Play In Europe? / Eden Hazard & Sterling, Are They English Football Masters / Keshi: I Can’t Control Players’ Lack Of Game Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.