Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Chinese Man With 17 Girlfriends Caught Cheating After Car Crash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinese Man With 17 Girlfriends Caught Cheating After Car Crash (965 Views)

Ubi Franklin Reacts As Police Release Chinese Man Who Tried To Kill Him / Ubi Franklin Almost Stabbed By A Chinese Man In Lekki Today (Photo) / Omoni Oboli's Father Dies In Car Crash! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Man With 17 Girlfriends Caught Cheating After Car Crash by nolie: 12:06am On Apr 22, 2015
A Chinese man with the last name Yuan has caught dating 17 women at once after all of his girlfriends showed up at the hospital to visit him after he was in a car crash.
The man was engaged in long-term relationships with the women, having a child with one, and actually planning to have a marriage with another.
The women were varied in ages between 20 and 40, and turned up at the hospital after being contacted by hospital staff, who were only looking to contact Mr Yuan’s loved ones. Some women had dated him for a few months, others, had been dating him for over a decade.
“I was really worried when I heard that he was in hospital,” Xiao Li, a girlfriend of 18 months told reporters. “But when I started seeing more and more beautiful girls show up, I couldn’t cry anymore.”
I can literally imagine his face turn from excitement that one of his 17 girlfriend’s had come to visit him in the hospital, to absolute horror as more and more women began to show up at his room.
As it turns out, Yuan wasn’t in all these relationships for sex. Instead, it appears as if he was in it for

read more http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/04/chinese-man-with-17-girlfriends-caught.html

Re: Chinese Man With 17 Girlfriends Caught Cheating After Car Crash by Airforce1(m): 12:57am On Apr 22, 2015
17 gurl friends undecided
Re: Chinese Man With 17 Girlfriends Caught Cheating After Car Crash by nolie: 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
Airforce1:
17 gurl friends undecided
u no get pass that one
Re: Chinese Man With 17 Girlfriends Caught Cheating After Car Crash by Yasher: 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
How did he manage to get 17 girl friends in a country where there are over 75m more men than women shocked
Re: Chinese Man With 17 Girlfriends Caught Cheating After Car Crash by nolie: 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
Yasher:
How did he manage to get 17 girl friends in a country where there are over 75m more men than women shocked
na expert

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor Having Serious Family Problem ? / Tonto Dikeh Shares 'dolphin Kissing' Photos / What Should Be Your Check List Before Courtship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.