Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,952 members, 7,956,588 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

Meet Lady Who Thinks She Is The Hottest Ugandan Model..do You Agree?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Lady Who Thinks She Is The Hottest Ugandan Model..do You Agree?? (3643 Views)

Between Uche Ogbodo And A Follower Who Thinks Her Outfit Is A 'public Uniform' / Is Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle The Hottest Model Below 16? / 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Lady Who Thinks She Is The Hottest Ugandan Model..do You Agree?? by folakesdiary: 6:47am On Apr 22, 2015
Okay guys..Meet Ramona Fouziah who is originally from Uganda and thinks she is the hottest model in town. The interesting part is that she says she lives in Lagos. I wonder why we have not been seeing her at events/shows....

She has a killer bod!! but do you guys think this is the only hot lady in Uganda..

See more photos ; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/meet-lady-who-thinks-she-is-hottest.html

Re: Meet Lady Who Thinks She Is The Hottest Ugandan Model..do You Agree?? by Eyepencil: 6:56am On Apr 22, 2015
Rubbish! she looks sick

2 Likes

Re: Meet Lady Who Thinks She Is The Hottest Ugandan Model..do You Agree?? by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 22, 2015
Her teeth like shovel

ugly ashaw o
Re: Meet Lady Who Thinks She Is The Hottest Ugandan Model..do You Agree?? by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 22, 2015
She lacks vitamins.

1 Like

Re: Meet Lady Who Thinks She Is The Hottest Ugandan Model..do You Agree?? by ginawest(f): 7:14am On Apr 22, 2015
hot kor...shez not even pretty
Re: Meet Lady Who Thinks She Is The Hottest Ugandan Model..do You Agree?? by iheanyi40(m): 7:16am On Apr 22, 2015
Wowo gal
Re: Meet Lady Who Thinks She Is The Hottest Ugandan Model..do You Agree?? by Segbu1: 7:24am On Apr 22, 2015
I see bone
Re: Meet Lady Who Thinks She Is The Hottest Ugandan Model..do You Agree?? by Ugojames(m): 7:44am On Apr 22, 2015
All is see are hater comments from the guys above me shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet Lady Who Thinks She Is The Hottest Ugandan Model..do You Agree?? by 30secs(m): 8:00am On Apr 22, 2015
Lmao... Why Nigerians mean like dis na. She's not bad looking at all, come still get better boobsy join. She a hottie!
Re: Meet Lady Who Thinks She Is The Hottest Ugandan Model..do You Agree?? by Nutase: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2015
Abeg when Buhari go cut price of fuel to =N=40
Re: Meet Lady Who Thinks She Is The Hottest Ugandan Model..do You Agree?? by valmunich(m): 8:47am On Apr 22, 2015
See as she resemble all those flesh eating animals with that forehead undecided

2 Likes

Re: Meet Lady Who Thinks She Is The Hottest Ugandan Model..do You Agree?? by alexis007(m): 8:57am On Apr 22, 2015
I think i just got to know why SA is xeno-hot at the moment.

does this thing look like a human being?.....she's more like a scarecrow.

finally, compare Late Reeva Stenkamp (may her pretty soul rest in perfect peace) to this scarecrow. You see the diff? it's like the distance between the north and south poles. And yet Reeva wasn't a self-advertising hoe when she was alive.

Nota Bene: South Africa seem to have #diotic neighbours. End of comment
Re: Meet Lady Who Thinks She Is The Hottest Ugandan Model..do You Agree?? by falseman(m): 8:58am On Apr 22, 2015
Eyepencil:
Rubbish! she looks sick

That's how most of them look.
Re: Meet Lady Who Thinks She Is The Hottest Ugandan Model..do You Agree?? by fairygeh(f): 9:08am On Apr 22, 2015
I can see her.ni pples shocked
Re: Meet Lady Who Thinks She Is The Hottest Ugandan Model..do You Agree?? by dagentility(f): 10:51am On Apr 22, 2015
Hottest my foot
Re: Meet Lady Who Thinks She Is The Hottest Ugandan Model..do You Agree?? by napoleonbaba(m): 11:02am On Apr 22, 2015
I see london
I see paris
I can see her hmmm ni.pples lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Lady Who Thinks She Is The Hottest Ugandan Model..do You Agree?? by hatux: 11:56am On Apr 22, 2015
fairygeh:
I can see her.ni pples shocked
L' alert...
Re: Meet Lady Who Thinks She Is The Hottest Ugandan Model..do You Agree?? by hatux: 11:57am On Apr 22, 2015
Not bad, only like her shining tooth though....
Re: Meet Lady Who Thinks She Is The Hottest Ugandan Model..do You Agree?? by x6blade(m): 11:59am On Apr 22, 2015
Where is the real picture undecided
Re: Meet Lady Who Thinks She Is The Hottest Ugandan Model..do You Agree?? by khassy(m): 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
that back is flat

she no try jare

even nneka123 fine pass her
Re: Meet Lady Who Thinks She Is The Hottest Ugandan Model..do You Agree?? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2015
Haters everywhere that's all I see
Re: Meet Lady Who Thinks She Is The Hottest Ugandan Model..do You Agree?? by femsmith(m): 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hoттeѕт!! lyĸ dey dnт realy ĸnw d deғιnιтιon oғ d word.. nт even warм тalĸleѕѕ oғ вeen HOT
Re: Meet Lady Who Thinks She Is The Hottest Ugandan Model..do You Agree?? by fairygeh(f): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2015
hatux:
L' alert...
G.alert
Re: Meet Lady Who Thinks She Is The Hottest Ugandan Model..do You Agree?? by Mcowubaba: 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
sad

Re: Meet Lady Who Thinks She Is The Hottest Ugandan Model..do You Agree?? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2015
She doesn't look bad

Una mouth sef

(1) (Reply)

See The Girl That Stripped For 2face On Stage / PHOTOS!!!Wizkid Vs Olamide Vs Lil Kesh – Who Best Rocked The Blonde Hairstyle? / How Chioma Akpotha Avoided Ex Best Friend, Ufuoma Mcdermott At Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.